Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDATA Token
PDATA Token.

Creating coins and tokens is relatively simple.
Making a success of it is another ball of wax.
Creating good use cases, having a good team, adjusting the system to be scalable…
And last but not least, being ahead of the competition… These days there are so many coins and tokens out there.

It’s all about creativity. If you are not a techy person or organization you will not be able to invent or create a high tech crypto based product without paying tons to a dev team.
So why worry to create technical product if you already have a good running multinational business. Just find someone to create you a token and just keep on doing what you are good in; selling the same product or service you already did with success for many years before.

This is all about PDATA token.

The company behind this is opiria.com.
This company does nothing more than collecting personal data from people against payment (so people know their data will be sold) and selling it to fortune 500 companies. Brokerage of personal data is a 250 billion dollar/year business and still growing by 13% per year. Big business if you ask me. The past 3 years the companies anual revenu trippled each year. So I suppose they must be good at what they do.
They decided to nolonger be paid in % by their custommers, From now on these big fortune 500 customers will pay with PDATA instead of USD.
If the company has such big customers they must be realy good and these customers don’t care to pay in USD or a token. As long they get what they want for the same price.

I believe this token has some potential. Not because it is a high tech project, no but because the token will be in demand as means of payment for the businesses to pay their services. Also the people who are selling their personal data to opiria will be paid with PDATA.
The token will be scarce because it will be in circulation all the time.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Thanks for sharing. There is more and more focus on privacy and that you as a user should own your own data. This goes against that trend. Anyway most people probably don't care much and what can we do? Facebook, Google, Apple, etc has our data anyway..
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-07-10, 09:48 AM)Carsten Wrote: Thanks for sharing. There is more and more focus on privacy and that you as a user should own your own data. This goes against that trend. Anyway most people probably don't care much and what can we do? Facebook, Google, Apple, etc has our data anyway..

I agree, but here it is about people wanting to sell their data in exchange of payment. This is completely different from what google and facebook do.
They steel and sell your data without your consentment and without giving you anything inn return.
That's why I can accept the PDATA principle.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

yes I agree with you here.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.