Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ETHplode
I have not reviewed this yet but I subscribed on their telegram channel to get some airdrops.
When you subscribe you will get a refferral link like you can see below.
They do not intend to oarganize a token sale. Only airdropping.
So it cost us nothing to take a look. Click the link below this post and we'll see.

ETHplode is a store of value built on the Ethereum blockchain with deflationary characteristics. Whenever $ETHPLO is transferred, 0.5% of the amount is burned. This built in self destructive functionality increases the assets scarcity over time, and is hard coded directly into our monetary structure. 

ETHplode is based on the design of the Bomb token – the original hyper deflationary, self-destructing currency.

https://t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=305850761
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Hugues yes you can get some by airdrop but the concept of burning is stupid. As long as you don't invest real money you are safe, but by promoting you can actually have real people "invest" real money in this. I did't read on their homepage but unless you prove me wrong this is a scam.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-06-24, 09:12 PM)Carsten Wrote: Hugues yes you can get some by airdrop but the concept of burning is stupid. As long as you don't invest real money you are safe, but by promoting you can actually have real people "invest" real money in this. I did't read on their homepage but unless you prove me wrong this is a scam.

Bomb token is a symilar kind of token. About a month ago its value was about $1. Now it is above $10.

(2019-06-25, 07:26 AM)Hugues Wrote:
(2019-06-24, 09:12 PM)Carsten Wrote: Hugues yes you can get some by airdrop but the concept of burning is stupid. As long as you don't invest real money you are safe, but by promoting you can actually have real people "invest" real money in this. I did't read on their homepage but unless you prove me wrong this is a scam.

Bomb token is a symilar kind of token. About a month ago its value was about $1. Now it is above $10.

Okay but it's still pure speculation without any real value or ?

(2019-06-25, 08:37 AM)Carsten Wrote:
(2019-06-25, 07:26 AM)Hugues Wrote:

Okay but it's still pure speculation without any real value or ?

yes it is pure speculation.
But you can't say it's a scam. The founders are not selling anything. They only give away the tokens.

Fair enough Hugues. You got some more tokens since I used your referral link to sign up.

(2019-06-25, 06:44 PM)Hugues Wrote: yes it is pure speculation.
But you can't say it's a scam. The founders are not selling anything. They only give away the tokens.

Hmmmm, not sure.  Mark Karlsson gave away a lot of RBT (as well as selling a lot too) - great way to generate interest, as people love a freebie.  Is the give away permanent then or can they start charging  for them?
The give away is free. It sits in as an ERC-20 token in your ethereum wallet.

(2019-06-26, 01:25 PM)BobBobert Wrote:
(2019-06-25, 06:44 PM)Hugues Wrote: yes it is pure speculation.

Hmmmm, not sure.  Mark Karlsson gave away a lot of RBT (as well as selling a lot too) - great way to generate interest, as people love a freebie.  Is the give away permanent then or can they start charging  for them?
The give away will stop when the tokens are gone.
50% is for airdrop phase 1
15% for airdrop phase 2
5% is for bounties
5% will be just for exchange listings
15% for development of the ecosystem
10% for the team and hiring

How do you get airdrops?