Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amon is having a comeback!
I got this email from Amon about the IBAN (Bank) integration in their wallet. It means you can now deposit fiat. This is finally a good news and for sure means one step closer to the card. I also think that this is a comeback for the AMN token. Since the card must be pretty close now this means that AMN will have to gain a lot of value from it's current value of $0.0023. Maybe we will even see $1 within a year. We doomed the project dead but it's certainly alive and they provide information when relevant. (Not like TokenPay and Efin that mostly talk about what they will do instead of doing it)

"IBAN has arrived to Amon!

Hi Amoner,

We have good news for you. We have been working on the integration of the IBAN and we are proud to announce that it is now live!

Getting to know a new product can be confusing, therefore, we've put together a quick guide on how you can use your IBAN.

1.Update Your Wallet with the latest version
2.Login into your Amon Wallet

3.Add Euro Wallet
4.You are all set!

What are the benefits of having an IBAN associated with the Amon account?

Euro. You can deposit and withdraw Euro directly from the Amon Wallet
Exchange Euro/Crypto & Crypto/Euro. We enabled new pairs with all the cryptocurrencies. You will be able to convert directly Euro with any of the cryptos of the Amon wallet.
Other Currencies. If you will send other currencies (USD, GBP, etc) to the IBAN assigned to your Wallet it will be automatically converted to Euro 

Please Note: AMN will be added in the following weeks.

Be aware that for compliance reasons you can only deposit and withdraw Euro from a bank account on your name. Any transfer to and from an account on someone else's name will be rejected. Read our T&C for more details.

Update your Wallet and start using Euros within the Amon Wallet from now. 

Amon Wallet

Thanks for your support
The Amon Team
"
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-06-23, 10:42 AM)Carsten Wrote: I got this email from Amon about the IBAN (Bank) integration in their wallet. It means you can now deposit fiat. This is finally a good news and for sure means one step closer to the card. I also think that this is a comeback for the AMN token. Since the card must be pretty close now this means that AMN will have to gain a lot of value from it's current value of $0.0023. Maybe we will even see $1 within a year. We doomed the project dead but it's certainly alive and they provide information when relevant. (Not like TokenPay and Efin that mostly talk about what they will do instead of doing it)

"IBAN has arrived to Amon!

Hi Amoner,

We have good news for you. We have been working on the integration of the IBAN and we are proud to announce that it is now live!

Getting to know a new product can be confusing, therefore, we've put together a quick guide on how you can use your IBAN.

1.Update Your Wallet with the latest version
2.Login into your Amon Wallet

3.Add Euro Wallet
4.You are all set!

What are the benefits of having an IBAN associated with the Amon account?

Euro. You can deposit and withdraw Euro directly from the Amon Wallet
Exchange Euro/Crypto & Crypto/Euro. We enabled new pairs with all the cryptocurrencies. You will be able to convert directly Euro with any of the cryptos of the Amon wallet.
Other Currencies. If you will send other currencies (USD, GBP, etc) to the IBAN assigned to your Wallet it will be automatically converted to Euro 

Please Note: AMN will be added in the following weeks.

Be aware that for compliance reasons you can only deposit and withdraw Euro from a bank account on your name. Any transfer to and from an account on someone else's name will be rejected. Read our T&C for more details.

Update your Wallet and start using Euros within the Amon Wallet from now. 

Amon Wallet

Thanks for your support
The Amon Team
"
yes also got this message. And yes in my wallet I see a euro accountnr that is dedictaed to me.
Till now it looks ok.
Let's hope now the value will regain.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I think they finally cracked to door into the fiat world to actually deliver the card. I think Amon will go much higher in price during the next months.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.