Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virtual Portofolio
Today (2019/06/22) I have started a virtual portofolio to see how it performs counting from today.
I have started with a buy value of about $1000.
When I rebalance my portofolio it will be posted here.

DENT $440.17
BAT $259.19
LTC $142.19
ENJ $128.14

I used Cryptagon.io to create this portofolio
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I would add ETH, AMN, XRP, BNB to that portefolio even it's only virtual...actually also BTC that is unstoppable for reasons I don't know.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-06-23, 10:18 AM)Carsten Wrote: I would add ETH, AMN, XRP, BNB to that portefolio even it's only virtual...actually also BTC that is unstoppable for reasons I don't know.

It is just a test.
Not adding the big ones at this moment. Only undervalued ones with potential.

HOw do you test? I can't add coins in the demo section.

Imagine the frustration when your virtual portfolio currencies hit 10k and you never invested in the real life versions!
(2019-06-26, 01:23 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Imagine the frustration when your virtual portfolio currencies hit 10k and you never invested in the real life versions!

Year or one million  Rolleyes

Can't sign in. Getting bad gateway from their ngix linus webserver.

You can't even write support... getting "Address not found" The response was:
550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser v15sor967445wrp.38 - gsmtp

(2019-06-28, 08:31 AM)Carsten Wrote: Can't sign in. Getting bad gateway from their ngix linus webserver.

You can't even write support... getting "Address not found" The response was:
550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser v15sor967445wrp.38 - gsmtp

I will look at it later.

Mail from Cryptagon. They have shut down!

"Dear Cryptagon Community,

You might have noticed that our site has been down the last couple weeks, due to an unknown error. We're sorry.

With Cryptagon, we wanted to give everyone an institutional-grade portfolio management experience. Unfortunately we couldn't find a business model that made sense, which led to us working on other projects, and being unable to invest in Cryptagon.

Thank you to everyone who has ever used Cryptagon. Thanks for your suggestions, feedback (positive and negative), bug reports, and feature requests.

What now?

?Check out excellent portfolio trackers at Delta and CoinTracker.

?If you want to export your data from Cryptagon, please send us an email at support@cryptagon.io with your login email. If you do nothing, your data will be deleted by default.

?If you work on a remote/distributed team, check out our new project: tandem.chat - A virtual office for remote teams.

Remote work is near and dear to our hearts, born in part out of seeing the challenges of so many distributed teams in the crypto community. With Tandem, we hope to bring remote teams the flow and spontaneity as in-person collaboration.

—Cryptagon Founders (Rajiv, Tim, and Bernat)"

[quote='Carsten' pid='9913' dateline='1563291808']
Mail from Cryptagon. They have shut down!

"Dear Cryptagon Community,

You might have noticed that our site has been down the last couple weeks, due to an unknown error. We're sorry.

With Cryptagon, we wanted to give everyone an institutional-grade portfolio management experience. Unfortunately we couldn't find a business model that made sense, which led to us working on other projects, and being unable to invest in Cryptagon.

Thank you to everyone who has ever used Cryptagon. Thanks for your suggestions, feedback (positive and negative), bug reports, and feature requests.

What now?

?Check out excellent portfolio trackers at Delta and CoinTracker.

?If you want to export your data from Cryptagon, please send us an email at support@cryptagon.io with your login email. If you do nothing, your data will be deleted by default.

?If you work on a remote/distributed team, check out our new project: tandem.chat - A virtual office for remote teams.

Remote work is near and dear to our hearts, born in part out of seeing the challenges of so many distributed teams in the crypto community. With Tandem, we hope to bring remote teams the flow and spontaneity as in-person collaboration.

—Cryptagon Founders (Rajiv, Tim, and Bernat)"

Got the same mail.
Let's look for another site to make a virtual portofolio.