Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blueshare security token....are they desperate?
Got this mail today (in my spam folder actually):

Dear Carsten,

Do you want to receive an additional 1% of Blueshare tokens for free on top of your investment?

Let us tell you how:
1. Fill out this survey (removed the link. red.) to help us to improve our service and your experience with us. At the end, you will receive a referral code.
2. Complete your KYC/AML verification.
3. Type the code you'll receive at the end of the survey in your Blueshare profile, at the 'Referral' tab on the left.
4. Invest the chosen amount and automatically get extra 1% of Blueshare tokens, on top of the 3% time incentive bonus from the Gold Season. Hurry up, Gold season ends in just 20 days!
Looking forward to welcome you as a VIP shareholder,
Sincerely,
Blueshare Team
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-06-04, 03:33 PM)Carsten Wrote: Got this mail today (in my spam folder actually):

Dear Carsten,

Do you want to receive an additional 1% of Blueshare tokens for free on top of your investment?

Let us tell you how:
1. Fill out this survey (removed the link. red.) to help us to improve our service and your experience with us. At the end, you will receive a referral code.
2. Complete your KYC/AML verification.
3. Type the code you'll receive at the end of the survey in your Blueshare profile, at the 'Referral' tab on the left.
4. Invest the chosen amount and automatically get extra 1% of Blueshare tokens, on top of the 3% time incentive bonus from the Gold Season. Hurry up, Gold season ends in just 20 days!
Looking forward to welcome you as a VIP shareholder,
Sincerely,
Blueshare Team
As I told earlier. I would stay out.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I know but maybe some other are interested in taking a chance. (super high risk I think)
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.