Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get weekly interest with Amon!
What do you guys think about this newsletter?

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to our partnership with Celsius.Network you can now deposit your crypto into the Amon Wallet and get weekly interest!

We are all in this situation where we are waiting for our cryptos to go up. What can we do meanwhile? We can deposit them in the Amon Walletand get up to 8% interest on the coins deposited. The Amon investment product gives you interests on your cryptos every Monday!

Do not worry about the volatility of the market, do not run the risk of losing, with Amon you can invest your crypto, such as BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH and LTC and earn weekly interest while you enjoy summer with your family or friends.

The process is simple:

1. Login into your Amon wallet
  2.  Deposit Cryptos in your Main Wallet  
  3. Move your funds to Earn Wallet
  4. See your balance increasing every Monday
  5. Take your crypto back at any time

Are my funds safe?

Amon funds could never be safer. We partnered with BitGo, leader in security, compliance, and custodial solutions for blockchain-based currencies. 

Please note: If you are a US citizen, you must fill up the tax details in order to invest. For residents in New York and Washington the access is restricted. Please read our T&C for more details. 

If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team on hello@amon.tech or write to our admins in Telegram.

Thanks for your support
The Amon Team
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-06-02, 04:52 PM)Carsten Wrote: What do you guys think about this newsletter?

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to our partnership with Celsius.Network you can now deposit your crypto into the Amon Wallet and get weekly interest!

We are all in this situation where we are waiting for our cryptos to go up. What can we do meanwhile? We can deposit them in the Amon Walletand get up to 8% interest on the coins deposited. The Amon investment product gives you interests on your cryptos every Monday!

Do not worry about the volatility of the market, do not run the risk of losing, with Amon you can invest your crypto, such as BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH and LTC and earn weekly interest while you enjoy summer with your family or friends.

The process is simple:

1. Login into your Amon wallet
  2.  Deposit Cryptos in your Main Wallet  
  3. Move your funds to Earn Wallet
  4. See your balance increasing every Monday
  5. Take your crypto back at any time

Are my funds safe?

Amon funds could never be safer. We partnered with BitGo, leader in security, compliance, and custodial solutions for blockchain-based currencies. 

Please note: If you are a US citizen, you must fill up the tax details in order to invest. For residents in New York and Washington the access is restricted. Please read our T&C for more details. 

If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team on hello@amon.tech or write to our admins in Telegram.

Thanks for your support
The Amon Team
The 8%, is it weekly or anual?
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

8% is pr. year. For Bitcoin I can only get it up to 4%.

(2019-06-03, 02:36 PM)Carsten Wrote: 8% is pr. year. For Bitcoin I can only get it up to 4%.

Anyway. How do they manage to, pay interests. Where is this money coming from?
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2019-06-03, 05:32 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2019-06-03, 02:36 PM)Carsten Wrote: 8% is pr. year. For Bitcoin I can only get it up to 4%.

Anyway. How do they manage to, pay interests. Where is this money coming from?

They will invest the money, but I have not investigate exactly how it is done.