Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amon is up again today
Question 
More of us invested in Amon that so far has been a disaster. The last days the volume has increased and the price has gone up. Yesterday 113% and today 145%.

Is Amon having a comeback and finally going to deliver?

[Image: D7zV924XoAEN3Tm.jpg:large]
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Amon is up 77% today. The last days the price has only gone up so is next stop $1?

[Image: D7_QhceX4AA5wlJ.jpg]

(2019-06-01, 06:12 PM)Carsten Wrote: Amon is up 77% today. The last days the price has only gone up so is next stop $1?

For $1 it needs to go 500X
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2019-06-01, 06:35 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2019-06-01, 06:12 PM)Carsten Wrote: Amon is up 77% today. The last days the price has only gone up so is next stop $1?

For $1 it needs to go 500X

The team seems to be doing "something" since it's almost up 100% today.

At this moment Amon is up with 138% today. It has been a crazy week for the token. Does it finally deliver? Can it go to $1?

(2019-06-02, 12:38 PM)Carsten Wrote: At this moment Amon is up with 138% today. It has been a crazy week for the token. Does it finally deliver? Can it go to $1?

No, $1 is not possible but $0.05 is then it would return to the ICO price. I think if we are lucky it will hit $0.01 here in the next month or so.
But then again remember the growth it has gotten the last days is unnatural, and looks fake from the outside, it really looks like a pump'n dump stunt.....
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations are appreciated