Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busy time
Sorry for my lack of appearances on the board.

All is well and I am fine.  It has been a period of busyness at work, at home and no moments for myself.  

Work has been busy in general, and there was a takeover on the menu as well, which took up a lot of time and thinking.  It looks like it is not going ahead but just the process of contemplating this has led to changes at work which give me less time.
I think we are all happy to hear you are fine. Hope you don't work too much but remember to take time for you self as well.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Getting a work life balance can be hard but sometimes it is impossible!
(2019-05-28, 11:36 AM)BobBobert Wrote: Getting a work life balance can be hard but sometimes it is impossible!

Yes, sometimes life have phases of simply too much of something.

I think a 30 hour day and 9 days a week would help!
(2019-05-29, 11:43 AM)BobBobert Wrote: I think a 30 hour day and 9 days a week would help!

You can't do that for long Bob! Wink

Nope, I woke up this morning exhausted. Straight into work to find someone waiting for me on the doorstep - they were early. Then another client appeared with no notice and another busy day kicks off with a bang
(2019-05-30, 12:23 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Nope, I woke up this morning exhausted.  Straight into work to find someone waiting for me on the doorstep - they were early.  Then another client appeared with no notice and another busy day kicks off with a bang

We have a day of here in Denmark! :-)

Fell exhausted into bed last night, woke up at 2am!!!! Feeling as fresh as a daisy Sad By the time it was time to go to work, tired already Smile
It has been along day and I just got soaked as I walked to a client rather than drive. The car was about 1/4 of the way to their place anyway, and parking is hard at theirs and would be hard when I got back so by foot I went. A brisk 10 minute walk in the rain is actually quote refreshing Smile
We went to the Copenhagen Zoo today. Perfect weather for that today. Not too hot and slightly cloudy. During the day the clouds dissolved and right now we have clear blue sky. We just arrived home after a long day looking at animals....like Pandas that are rare outside China. They are here on a special license from China and live in a new built facility to a crazy amount of 160 million Danish kroner (~ 21 million Euro). We also have to pay an annual fee to China of around 1 million USD. That fee goes on for 15 years in total..... it's a crazy world.