Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prime minister Theresa May’s resignation speech in full
Finally she resigned after a long internal battle leaving UK smashed and in pieces....

Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Glad she is gone! I am not even sure she tried her best and failed. I think she was in it for herself and had little or no compassion for ordinary people.
(2019-05-27, 11:25 AM)BobBobert Wrote: Glad she is gone!  I am not even sure she tried her best and failed. I think she was in it for herself and had little or no compassion for ordinary people.

Okay. Seen from the outside we are told a different story or that is at least my perception of it.

She cries tears in public for her own resignation but no sign of emotion for all those refuges she targeted as illegal aliens, or the people from the West Indies who could not prove their right to be British (Windrush), or the selling off of the NHS or the poor people of Grenfell who were burned alive due to her and her cronies profiteering. I might as well mention child poverty on a scale in the UK that is shocking and growing, cuts to benefits that leave people suicidal and goodness knows what else.
(2019-05-28, 11:35 AM)BobBobert Wrote: She cries tears in public for her own resignation but no sign of emotion for all those refuges she targeted as illegal aliens, or the people from the West Indies who could not prove their right to be British (Windrush), or the selling off of the NHS or the poor people of Grenfell who were burned alive due to her and her cronies profiteering.  I might as well mention child poverty on a scale in the UK that is shocking and growing, cuts to benefits that leave people suicidal and goodness knows what else.

Oh...that's not the picture we get over here. Admitted that I don't follow it so closely. I'm sure if I did I would know you are right.

Her time in power can be summed as the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer. One of the strangest things is that the taxpayer now pay her cronies to employ people! It is so bizarre, but evilly brilliant. So for example, you are paid £gazillions to run say a supermarket chain like ASDA. But you do not give your staff pay rises. So the government introduces a rule where if you work, but do not have a well enough paid job, you can get tax credits where the govt makes up your wages. So ASDA make more money than ever as they do not have to pay their staff the full going rate, you the chairman look good so you get a rise, the company looks good so you make a donation to the Prime Minister's party, and in so doing you become Sir Carsten! The person working for you in a round about way gets enough money to live on, so they are ok-ish too. But it is the taxpayer (which you are not as you employ fancy accountants to take care of your cash!) who support ASDA.
(2019-05-29, 11:42 AM)BobBobert Wrote: Her time in power can be summed as the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer.  One of the strangest things is that the taxpayer now pay her cronies to employ people!  It is so bizarre, but evilly brilliant.  So for example, you are paid £gazillions to run say a supermarket chain like ASDA.  But you do not give your staff pay rises.  So the government introduces a rule where if you work, but do not have a well enough paid job, you can get tax credits where the govt makes up your wages.  So ASDA make more money than ever as they do not have to pay their staff the full going rate, you the chairman look good so you get a rise, the company looks good so you make a donation to the Prime Minister's party, and in so doing you become Sir Carsten!  The person working for you in a round about way gets enough money to live on, so they are ok-ish too.  But it is the taxpayer (which you are not as you employ fancy accountants to take care of your cash!) who support ASDA.

Then it's time  for a new system in UK....and the rest of the world too. Yes inequality even in Scandinavia is also growing because of the greed of banks and CEO's of big companies. There is also a grotesque case here with the banking network in Denmark where the top management get paid the sum of 7 billion (milliader in Danish) dkk ~ 937.290267 million Euros

https://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/...am/7652316

I think the system is corrupt and that the rich help themselves at the expense of the poor. Another recent example, Huawei, being banned in the USA and indeed most countries, with the notable exception of....UK. Huawei have a European board that has sitting on it several of Theresa May's old colleagues!

Working as a boss in a Danish Bank sounds like a good job!
Yes the system is corrupt and we are modern slaves working for the 1% with all the power.

For 5G network here in Denmark Ericsson has been chosen instead of Huawei. It's most likely because of fear for China spying at our communication and fear of the ability for China to remotely shutting the system down in case of a conflict.

I do not know anyone who works for Huawei but I do feel sorry for them. There may be some tough times coming up. I have never worked directly for a company with a dodgy reputation but I have worked for a company that worked for other companies that were involved with missiles, weapons, death row injections etc. That was only a very small part of our client base but it did make me think. I have a choice but others may not have a choice where they work.