Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Files US Copyright Registrations for BTC White..
Here the good Craig Wright goes again  Smile Smile

"Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Files US Copyright Registrations for BTC White Paper"

https://cointelegraph.com/news/self-proclaimed-satoshi-craig-wright-files-us-copyright-registrations-for-btc-white-paper
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Well the fact he keeps going with this bullshit is unbelievable... Even if the guy is Satoshi he still released the software under MIT license. So he can't claim it.... He should really stop doing this crap and just face that if he is Satoshi he shouldn't have released it under MIT.

However i'm glad the real Satoshi released bitcoin under MIT, it has started an amazing movement towards more decentralization.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations are appreciated  
In the final round of "Who am I?", Craig Steven Wright plays an unexpected move. By claiming the copyright on the Bitcoin whitepaper, he seems to mislead his antagonists. But it ends differently?
It is time for the next episode in the drama series about Satoshi Nakamoto. The lead role is as usual for Craig Steven Wright (CSW). In the previous episode he had to take a big cash-in, with the low point being the loss of Bitcoin SV access to various exchanges.
At the end of April CSW made an attempt to leave that episode behind him, but it got off the ground only moderately. "Everyone goes to prison, except me,"  he claims. He has decided to move part of the series to a different setting: the court.
But before we dive into the courtroom, the story takes a turn. As a bridge to the sequel with a legal twist: CSW has registered the copyright on the original Bitcoin white paper. In total there are two registrations.

CSW and co-pilot Jimmy Nguyen announced it with a press release: “Wright intends to transfer the copyright to the Bitcoin Association at a later date. This is an international organization for Bitcoin companies. It supports BSV and is the owner of Bitcoin SV related software. ”

Nguyen goes the extra mile and makes explicit what the registration should imply: "We are happy to see that Craig Wright is recognized as the author of the Bitcoin white paper and the first version of Bitcoin."
CSW and associates make it seem as if the dispute has been settled, but it appears to be different. In the US, such registrations have limited legal value. It says nothing about ownership, nor is it an official patent.
https://twitter.com/jerrybrito/status/11...9048238080?

If the registration does not prove that CSW is the author of the white paper, why is that registration? Because the court is the only place where the opposite can be proven. And that is exactly where CSW wants to continue the fight.
Spectators of this soap opera are right to wonder when the final opera will be played. But will that chapter ever come? You can attempt to make it unbelievable that CSW has anything to do with Satoshi Nakamoto. Or - being CSW - the inverse thereof.
The question is whether conclusive evidence can be provided. This includes, for example, access to Satoshi's bitcoins. As long as that does not happen, we are stuck with an infinite story.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Yes, in order to prove you are Satoshi you will need to sign a message using the private key from block one, or show that you have a wallet with around 1 million Bitcoin, on a completely fresh installed new computer. And as a bonus Satoshi could log-in to the bitcointalk account to show even further it is the real deal.

Personally i don't think we will ever know who the real Satoshi is. Whoever he/she/they are have done an amazing job at staying anonymous, i think this has been done for the reason to never be found.

But if Satoshi ever steps forward and tell who it is then the things i mentioned above is the way to prove it.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations are appreciated  
"Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto"

"Hodlonaut targeted the Australian businessman with offensive tweets, calling him “a very sad and pathetic scammer. Clearly mentally ill,” and allegedly participated in creating the #CraigWrightIsAFraud hashtag."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/copyright...i-nakamoto

If it was me (and it is not, though of course I would say that) I would stay hidden. The real Satoshi is probably very rich indeed and probably has a great life where he (or she) needs no bodyguards / protection.
(2019-05-27, 11:41 AM)BobBobert Wrote: If it was me (and it is not, though of course I would say that) I would stay hidden.  The real Satoshi is probably very rich indeed and probably has a great life where he (or she) needs no bodyguards / protection.

Yes we will never know the real identity of Satoshi. It's more likely to be a group than a single individual. I'm just guessing of course. That said the original code was not that complicated so it could have been a single person. The bitcoin code today is way more complex.

We are Satoshi!
I had not considered that he/she might be a they!
I would expect they will remain hidden until he/she/they are quite old.
It will be really big news if we get to know the team or man behind Satoshi.