Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlueShare security token.
BlueShare is a security token based in Bulgaria. A security token is a hybrid between crypto and the regulated world which means that in this case the Swiss government can raise a case against BlueShare if they do anything illegal.

In this case a share will give you dividends from real world gold mining in Bulgaria. They estimate that there are still over 4 billion dollar worth of gold to be found. Bulgaria is already the third largest country in gold mining in Europe. Number one is Norway and number two is Sweden.

I signed up and will take a closer look at the project. For around 90 days starting already here in May they opened up for investing using crypto only. If they don't raise enough they will allow fiat also. They good thing is that everything is open. They want us to read ALL the documents before investing. 

My referral code (please use):
https://www.blueshare.io/swiss/Ken4xfFX

Listen to this Podcast with BlueShare and judge for yourself:

https://badcryptopodcast.com/2019/05/16/blueshare-268/
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-05-19, 04:03 PM)Carsten Wrote: BlueShare is a security token based in Bulgaria. A security token is a hybrid between crypto and the regulated world which means that in this case the Swiss government can raise a case against BlueShare if they do anything illegal.

In this case a share will give you dividends from real world gold mining in Bulgaria. They estimate that there are still over 4 billion dollar worth of gold to be found. Bulgaria is already the third largest country in gold mining in Europe. Number one is Norway and number two is Sweden.

I signed up and will take a closer look at the project. For around 90 days starting already here in May they opened up for investing using crypto only. If they don't raise enough they will allow fiat also. They good thing is that everything is open. They want us to read ALL the documents before investing. 

My referral code (please use):
https://www.blueshare.io/swiss/Ken4xfFX

Listen to this Podcast with BlueShare and judge for yourself:

https://badcryptopodcast.com/2019/05/16/blueshare-268/

The European gold mining represent nothing compared to China and Australia.
China 370 Tons
Australia 250 Tons
Europe 30 Tons (Bulgaria not even 4 Tons)

I wouldn't bet on this Bulgarian mine(s).
If you like gold as investment, just go for gold and not for goldmines.
It is a matter of fact that investing in goldmines can be very profitable but you need to be an insider.
Politics of a country can change everything. For example: the biggest gold reserves of Europe are in Roumania. But the government is planning to close the mines because of pressure by ecological movements.
Mines can go bankrupt, gold keeps his value.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Interesting point of view. I'm also highly in doubt of this. Could just be a smart move to get funds without being able to deliver.

First of all, you can invest with FIAT, not only crypto. Second, the company is backed by the state. Third, you can check out gold production in Europe and see how Bulgaria fares.

Last but not least, yes gold mining is a risky business. But it is also a high-risk high-reward business and also an excellent hedge to an incoming stock market crash. (It is way overvalued)
(2019-05-21, 12:03 PM)Holdinga Wrote: First of all, you can invest with FIAT, not only crypto. Second, the company is backed by the state. Third, you can check out gold production in Europe and see how Bulgaria fares.

Last but not least, yes gold mining is a risky business. But it is also a high-risk high-reward business and also an excellent hedge to an incoming stock market crash. (It is way overvalued)

Hi Holdinga

Welcome to the forum.

If you listen to the podcast Ilian Scarlatov says that for the first 90 days only crypto can be used for investment. If you have seen they have changed their minds or if Ilian Scarlatov was wrong please share a link so we can see fiat is possible as investment.

It would be great if fiat was allowed. It makes the whole project more trustworthy in my opinion since STO's are hybrids between the regulated world and the crypto world.

Are you going to invest in Bluehsare? Please let us know your reason for doing so if you do and also if you don't

Welcome Holdinga.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

A new user! Welcome here... following this out of curiosity...
Yes, I think that investing a small amount would be the way to go rather than using your home. High risk = high rewards but I had never heard of goldmining in Bulgaria before and whilst not a goldmining expert it does ring a wee alarm bell.

Welcome Holdinga!
I agree that it's high risk. Anyway I think you guys should listen to the podcast using whatever favorite app you have for podcasts. The link can of course also be used to listen on a laptop.

I will try to listen to it later!