Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENJIN
Hi guys,
The past few weeks I have been following ENJIN.
It looks great.
ENJ has closed the biggest partnership that we have ever seen in crypto. They will be on the Samsung S10, and it looks like they will be powering a significant portion of the Samsung crypto ecosystem. This can also extend easily to all Android smart phones, and then becoming a part of the Android operating system at large.
Since Samsung has sold 2 billion phones in less than a decade, we could potentially see the ENJIN crypto ecosystem in the hands of 1 billion people soon. (only 1 billion, because many people probably buy 2 Samsung phones in a decade).
There will probably be more news about how exactly ENJ will power the Samsung crypto ecosystem. It can go even beyond smart phones. Let’s keep in mind that Samsung extends to not only mobile phone technology, it’s also home entertainment systems, insurance, manufacturing, water treatment, all branches which would heavily benefit from blockchain technology.

Then, they closed probably the second biggest partnership that we have seen in crypto as well.  Enjin and Unity to Join Forces for SDK | Asia Crypto Today Cryptocurrency News from Asia
That means that any game studio (EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Supercell etc.) that uses Unity can easily use ENJ for in-game payments. These guys are really pulling out the big guns now. This mobile wallet is a must have.
  • I have tested their mobile wallet. It realy is great.
  • You can insert all available coins and tokens.
  • You can import almost all existing wallets: Exodus, Metamask, Ledger Nano, ....
  • You can swap coins via build in exchanges they partnered with
This mobile wallet is a must have. I believe ENJ is going to make it.

https://enjincoin.io/
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Thanks...yes seems they have a quite high volume already! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/enj...n/#markets
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I looked at Enjin coin before it launched when they where doing ICO. I didn't buy any or talk about it since they are just a token. Also they where focused on gaming community's back then and gave away very many coins like millions, so i thought that would never have a value. Also there are many coins that try the same thing as enjin do. I'm also not a big fan of their forum software and stuff (which was what they did back in the days) and i remember having problem with my account and i got no help at all, they just didn't care. But it will be interesting to see how they will do.

Looking back when they where doing ICO and sold the tokens to $0.05 i should have bought, but hey that's just how it is.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations are appreciated  
(2019-04-14, 02:05 PM)Junior Wrote: I looked at Enjin coin before it launched when they where doing ICO. I didn't buy any or talk about it since they are just a token. Also they where focused on gaming community's back then and gave away very many coins like millions, so i thought that would never have a value. Also there are many coins that try the same thing as enjin do. I'm also not a big fan of their forum software and stuff (which was what they did back in the days) and i remember having problem with my account and i got no help at all, they just didn't care. But it will be interesting to see how they will do.

Looking back when they where doing ICO and sold the tokens to $0.05 i should have bought, but hey that's just how it is.

Yep, since ICO it looks a good investment.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?