Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Karlsson is preparing Rimbit 2.0 to launch on Indeigogo later today.
Mark Karlsson  is preparing to run another round of cryptocurrency financing on Indiegogo says anonymous sources to rimbit.dk

"Rimbit 2.0 should be a 100 % community coin says Mark Karlsson aka CyberHippie (CH, MK), but I will still hold the main wallet. With the first Rimbit version a burn should have taken place because of my Lymphoma but I was eating some of my CBD oils and other herbs and got cured in no time. This time after the IGG is over I promise with 100% guaranty that the burn of the rest of the coin will take place.  I promise not to buy cars, computers, bikes etc but use the money to development and even create an exchange."

We all wish Mark good luck Big Grin
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-04-01, 01:08 PM)Carsten Wrote: Mark Karlsson  is preparing to run another round of cryptocurrency financing on Indiegogo says anonymous sources to rimbit.dk

"Rimbit 2.0 should be a 100 % community coin says Mark Karlsson aka CyberHippie (CH, MK), but I will still hold the main wallet. With the first Rimbit version a burn should have taken place because of my Lymphoma but I was eating some of my CBD oils and other herbs and got cured in no time. This time after the IGG is over I promise with 100% guaranty that the burn of the rest of the coin will take place.  I promise not to buy cars, computers, bikes etc but use the money to development and even create an exchange."

We all wish Mark good luck Big Grin

01/04 Big Grin
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Correct Hugues!! Big Grin

It took me about 30 seconds... but I would not put it past him!
(2019-04-02, 03:53 PM)BobBobert Wrote: It took me about 30 seconds... but I would not put it past him!

Huh Big Grin Big Grin

Ok, I bought $10K worth of Rimbit 2.0. Doc Savage convinced me that Mark was now a good guy. So, I'm all in. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(2019-04-03, 04:10 PM)Cell Wrote: Ok, I bought $10K worth of Rimbit 2.0. Doc Savage convinced me that Mark was now a good guy. So, I'm all in. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

10K only?  Big Grin
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

haha.... Cell!

You lost your money one more time!! Big Grin