Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canada: Ontario Town Approves Pilot Program for Paying Property Taxes With Bitcoin
Pay your tax with Bitcoin! Who had seen that coming? Is this a true green light for full acceptance of crypto as a valid currency?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/canada-on...th-bitcoin
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Adoption is on its way.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2019-03-30, 12:04 PM)Hugues Wrote: Adoption is on its way.

Let's hope that!

Or maybe the government is trying to collect all bitcoins? So they can get rid of it? :O Nah... Let's hope it's a good sign
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations are appreciated  
(2019-03-30, 04:58 PM)Junior Wrote: Or maybe the government is trying to collect all bitcoins? So they can get rid of it? :O Nah... Let's hope it's a good sign

Don't think the government is trying to do that. It would be stupid because they would miss lotts of tax incomes.
If they do it would create scarcity and would  result in rise of value.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2019-03-30, 08:24 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 04:58 PM)Junior Wrote: Or maybe the government is trying to collect all bitcoins? So they can get rid of it? :O Nah... Let's hope it's a good sign

Don't think the government is trying to do that. It would be stupid because they would miss lotts of tax incomes.
If they do it would create scarcity and would  result in rise of value.

Yes. I was typing it more as a joke Smile
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations are appreciated  
One day, majors won't be able to avoid crypto. Wink
(2019-04-03, 04:08 PM)Cell Wrote: One day, majors won't be able to avoid crypto. Wink

That day is already here!  Cool