Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Privacy on social media
12,889 viewsMar 20, 2019, 03:12pm

Is This The Proof That Facebook's CEO Mark Zuckerberg Wants 'No Privacy'?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken...61adec436b
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

FB want NO Privacy. They make a profit of all the 1.8 billion "stupid" people including myself that voluntary post about both private and political stuff. The even have a "tag" system for photos to improve their AI for face recognition. In more cases it is said to become so good that it can recognize a person even if that person is hiding his/her face with their hands. What is scary is that this huge database can identify you using cams (there are more cams than people in the world) anywhere you are. Your privacy has gone. What Europe is trying is to give the individual the right to decide what to do with data about him. In USA it's the total opposite. They give all the power to the big tech companies. FB, Microsoft, Amazon, etc...and leave it to them to decide what to do with the data. In China you have a Big Brother system. The individual is assigned a "score" or rating based on tracking the person on the net and by cams. That score decide if if the person is allowed to only travel to the next city or abroad.....at least it's something like that I heard in a podcast.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I do not understand why people post so much personal stuff on FB etc. FB is not your uncle. FB is a dangerous tool which your employer or govt will use to spy on you and monitor your behaviour.

And the kids are the worst too! We ban them from alcohol and sex until they are at least 16 but let them be stupid all over social media from far too young.
(2019-04-02, 04:06 PM)BobBobert Wrote: I do not understand why people post so much personal stuff on FB etc.  FB is not your uncle.  FB is a dangerous tool which your employer or govt will use to spy on you and monitor your behaviour.  

And the kids are the worst too!  We ban them from alcohol and sex until they are at least 16 but let them be stupid all over social media from far too young.

yes...good points and so true about the kids. (Except for the sex part...at least in DK. You just need to be 15 years old)
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.