Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get in early in Rimibt
Tongue 
    On the #scammer Mark Karlsson's homepage http://www.rimbit.com (that is banned for my IP  Smile  ) we have the classical spelling error found by ByreStraits.....

Well...he is alone now even his forum claims to have 433 members. He is also talking to himself in there with this post:

http://www.rimbitforum.net/threads/why-t...post-14701 that I can not read because of my banned IP! haha...

"The purpose of the quick sale is to get the Rimbit out of the main wallet and into the wallets of members, whether they be new or old.

Its coming up to our 3rd year for Rimbit and we are aiming for a complete distribution out of the main wallet, so the community can manage Rimbit in whatever means they want.

Until that time, nothing really will change for your current Rimbit, as the price on exchanges dumped before we put our sales into place by many weeks.... Everyone has been given the notice of how to bring the value of Rimbit up and its not very hard, but it needs to be done by the community and not just a few individuals and if you cannot or do not want to trade on exchanges, then its simply a matter of attracting new people into Rimbit, some of who may trade on exchanges.

For nearly 3 years, we have repeatedly asked the community time and time again, via forum posts, Indiegogo updates, forum emails, for everyone to actively promote Rimbit, while it is growing.

Now, due to inaction of the community for so many years, some people are realizing that leaving the bulk of the marketing, distribution and maintenance of Rimbit, in the hands of one person, is not productive and we agree 100% with that.

Rimbit is a very viable crypto currency and like all crypto, it needs the support of the community and as over 2 years have passed, with 1 person and a handful of devotees doing all the work for the majority, there comes a time when we need to say, "We have done and worked hard for the community and now its time for the community to step up to the plate"

Whether the community does or does not, is still to be seen, but by moving all the Rimbit into the hands of the community, then it also moves the responsibility out of the few that have been working to make Rimbit great and will make the community responsible for its own greatness.

10-20 people promoting Rimbit are fantastic but not enough and the remainder of Rimbit users that are riding on the efforts of others, while ignoring requests to help push Rimbit, has led to this final point.

I am getting feedback from users that I have forgotten even existed in the community, simply because they have chosen to sit back once they have received their Rimbit, many years ago.... and just now getting active, just to complain. Well, all I can say, is that I have done my best to inform everyone, what we need from you, which is exactly the same for any crypto...

So now the remainder of Rimbit is up for sale and the community can choose how it wants to proceed.
Wait till it miraculously becomes popular
or
Work Rimbit to make it popular

Now is the chance for the community to step up and become positive in getting the word out about Rimbit, so it can be traded on exchanges and its value can increase.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS...

Cheers.      "
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I was about to post this too... he is completely out of his mind. When you see the "read" count it is ridiculous. Even when we were all active, there was not that kind of numbers... and he has no reply. He is also back to "his" way of "motivate" members to give him money: telling them that they do nothing while the poor him is doing all the job... well, in our time, let's remember he was the only one making more than $100k a year for doiing it... now, he is the only one in his forum period... nobody else will fall for this scam. Oh yeah, he will make believe that he is selling soon... to try to kick start back his scam... but I doubt all that those fake members will fall fot it... Wink
Yes, no one will fall for it anymore. Also take a look at the current value of Rimbit. He has sadly destroyed it all.

For him the money from IGG was enough. He never wanted Rimbit to be a success or maybe his bipolar head is messing with him so we all ran screaming away.

Yes he is faking the numbers of members and post reads... he is talking to himself!

It's quite funny how he keeps posting threads on his forum that no one is reading or replying too. He is clearly making up numbers to encourage others to get on board, but it isn't working. He is clutching at straws.
Yes that was my point Dead5pur!

Not that it matters, but the current version of RBT was distributed on June 8. 2014 so I don't understand what he bases his "Its coming up to our 3rd year for Rimbit" statement on.
We Want a Decentralized Rimbit. Help Us Fight the Dictator in Charge: http://rimbithub.com/marks-machinations/
(2016-10-24, 12:48 PM)ByreStraits Wrote: Not that it matters, but the current version of RBT was distributed on June 8. 2014 so I don't understand what he bases his "Its coming up to our 3rd year for Rimbit" statement on.

He is loosing his mind. He sits alone in his house in front of the computer he bought for our money. I even think his wife is tired of looking at him and .... Thai woman (maybe not all of course) are like that...."No money no honey".

A forum is a strange place to be by yourself! The number of other people posting is so low, and Hugues was asking a good question but yet again liar Mark Karlsson ignores the question and rants instead!
(2016-10-25, 03:34 PM)BobBobert Wrote: A forum is a strange place to be by yourself!  The number of other people posting is so low, and Hugues was asking a good question but yet again liar Mark Karlsson ignores the question and rants instead!
He replied, but as usual it was not an answer to my question. He tells me he handed over the forum to the community and he is no longer admin to make decisins on that. I asked him who is damin. We'll see what he says on this.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

You will get another BS answer Hugues....or no answer at all.