Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App statistics? Which apps access contacts, microphone, location etc
Does anyone know an App for Android that can monitor which apps access what on our phones? It would be nice to have an overview of which apps access my contacts, how often they do it and if possible how those data are used. Same with photos, microphone etc.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-02-14, 06:13 PM)Carsten Wrote: Does anyone know an App for Android that can monitor which apps access what on our phones? It would be nice to have an overview of which apps access my contacts, how often they do it and if possible how those data are used. Same with photos, microphone etc.
No idea.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Already build in android. Look in settings..... At least on my android phone i can see that
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations are appreciated  
(2019-02-15, 03:36 PM)Junior Wrote: Already build in android. Look in settings..... At least on my android phone i can see that

No, you can only see the permissions. I want to see how often different apps access my contacts etc.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Ohh yeah dont know about that.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations are appreciated