Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denmark World Champion in handball!!!
Thumbs Up 
What a great tournament by the Danish team. 

Congratulations to us!!

France not even close in the semi finals.
Norway not even close in the final. 

Fantastic level for the Danish team. 

Cheers!!!
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-01-27, 08:58 PM)Carsten Wrote: What a great tournament by the Danish team. 

Congratulations to us!!

France not even close in the semi finals.
Norway not even close in the final. 

Fantastic level for the Danish team. 

Cheers!!!

Congrats Wink Wink
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Thanks!

I did not even know that there was a tournament on just now! Well done Denmark and all Danish friends!
(2019-01-28, 01:47 PM)BobBobert Wrote: I did not even know that there was a tournament on just now!  Well done Denmark and all Danish friends!

Handball is not a thing in UK at all, so why would you know about it? 

If you play a Cricket WC I wouldn't know about it either.

(2019-01-28, 02:03 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2019-01-28, 01:47 PM)BobBobert Wrote: I did not even know that there was a tournament on just now!  Well done Denmark and all Danish friends!

Handball is not a thing in UK at all, so why would you know about it? 

If you play a Cricket WC I wouldn't know about it either.

True - I used to follow sport a lot more closely and have watched (on TV, usually early Saturday mornings when I could not sleep) many different and strange sports.  Some were no more than a local village doing something bizarre that they had done for centuries to world airplane acrobatics.  Rolling cheese down a hill would be the weirdest.
Watching sport is mostly to "burn" time I think.....Rolling cheese down a hill is going to be very popular...haha You need to get some members asap...

Cheese rolling is strangely popular in some areas (not Scotland, but England villages). Probably videos on youtube though I would imagine Health and Safety would not be happy!
(2019-01-30, 02:06 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Cheese rolling is strangely popular in some areas (not Scotland, but England villages). Probably videos on youtube though I would imagine Health and Safety would not be happy!

haha I thought you were joking about that one!

(2019-01-30, 03:06 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2019-01-30, 02:06 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Cheese rolling is strangely popular in some areas (not Scotland, but England villages). Probably videos on youtube though I would imagine Health and Safety would not be happy!

haha I thought you were joking about that one!

This is from my brother-in-law's area https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper%27s...g_and_Wake
I assume that the cheese is not eaten afterwards, but I have never asked!