Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting conversation between HIM and Fireguy
A recent conversation between the scammer and Fireguy... 

===========
Fireguy:
Once all of the Rimbits are sold and you transfer the domains, how does the community pay for the development of the wallets and pay for the domains and website hosting, nodes etc?

HIM:
The same way they would have, had the burn been carried out

Fireguy:
The burn was not 100%.
I think the conversation ranged from 10-50%
So with all of the coins sold how are funds raised?
The transfer would be empty handed

HIM:
No.. the burn was 100% with a token gesture of x Rimbit to me...
If the community buy the coins as I stated in a PM to you, they can sell it and fund development
As I stated to you in a PM, I am prepared to remove all selling of Rimbit on the .com site and just let it be a private sale to the community...

Ill make it easy to understand
1 Bitcoin will get anyone 3 million RBT
I am prepared to close that part of Rimbit.com so only the community can purchase the Rimbit, for whatever purpose, burn or resale…
Its only 80 purchases and all the Rimbit is gone... If it is hard to get 80 people to spend 1 bitcoin each, then as I have already stated, the community is just not big enough

So here it is... 1 Bitcoin and you get 3 Million Rimbit
Here is the address 15tbDdPCuJJPswqbZDZJL5NBTH54XSG
Reply with your Bitcoin address you send it with and your Rimbit wallet address and I will send the RBT ASAP, as usual
I have never failed to transfer Rimbit and wont be starting now

Fireguy:
I was not around for all of the conversation 
I understood it to be a set % over x number months for up to half the outstanding balance
Maybe there are some people with cash, but that is not me and I don't have enough coins to support it either
============

Delusional... and dishonest...
He has lost his mind. Just like that he will sell off the remaining Rimbit and just walk away. How can he think that makes any sense. It leaves us right where we are now, a coin worth nothing and no way to fund or support it even if it was worth anything.
He is deulusional.
Interesting, but not brings of nothing new. Nobody will buy of course and he knows that.

Regarding funding if he burned..... we know it cost nothing to run a coin. It's really peanuts. Also running this site cost me 1 EURO pr. month (plus the domain name of around 8 Euro pr. year).

OK...if it should be more professional looking we would need some with graphical skills and maybe buy plugins etc....but it's not even close to $2000 pr. month as he claims....no it's far from it.

Yes. It's sad he lost it.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Where did that conversation happen? Is it on a thread?
(2016-10-20, 11:02 AM)BobBobert Wrote: Where did that conversation happen?  Is it on a thread?

Yes, most recent thread on the "old" forum.

Carsten, I think it brings a lot more than you think... you see, he still have one or two followers, and they will read that post. When he is asked "how the project is going to be fund"... he does not answer. In fact, by saying nothing he is just admitting that he does not care about Rimbit, he just want his next two years salary in his pocket and time to work on his next scam. The only reason why Fireguy is not already banned is that he might consider (in Mark's head) to buy some more Rimbits. But judging on his questions this is not going to happen!
(2016-10-20, 11:57 AM)Cell Wrote:
(2016-10-20, 11:02 AM)BobBobert Wrote: Where did that conversation happen?  Is it on a thread?

Yes, most recent thread on the "old" forum.

Carsten, I think it brings a lot more than you think... you see, he still have one or two followers, and they will read that post. When he is asked "how the project is going to be fund"... he does not answer. In fact, by saying nothing he is just admitting that he does not care about Rimbit, he just want his next two years salary in his pocket and time to work on his next scam. The only reason why Fireguy is not already banned is that he might consider (in Mark's head) to buy some more Rimbits. But judging on his questions this is not going to happen!

Fireguy will not buy more. I'm quite sure of that even I don't know for sure. 

Regarding the funding you are right Cell. He doesn't say anything.

Rimbit will not keep Mark alive for two years as he is running the show now.....that's for sure!

Why does the liar Marcelo Karlsson think that he should be paid a premium for his "business"; the cold wallet and all the rest of it? Why can't he sell his "business" to us for the actual costs he's had, like the price of the domains and any remaining time on any software-related stuff and whatever else we get of actual value? If he did, then I think it could be a good deal.
We Want a Decentralized Rimbit. Help Us Fight the Dictator in Charge: http://rimbithub.com/marks-machinations/
(2016-10-24, 12:36 PM)ByreStraits Wrote: Why does the liar Marcelo Karlsson think that he should be paid a premium for his "business"; the cold wallet and all the rest of it? Why can't he sell his "business" to us for the actual costs he's had, like the price  of the domains and any remaining time on any software-related stuff and whatever else we get of actual value? If he did, then I think it could be a good deal.

He just won't do it because of what he is!

(2016-10-24, 12:36 PM)ByreStraits Wrote: Why does the liar Marcelo Karlsson think that he should be paid a premium for his "business"; the cold wallet and all the rest of it? Why can't he sell his "business" to us for the actual costs he's had, like the price  of the domains and any remaining time on any software-related stuff and whatever else we get of actual value? If he did, then I think it could be a good deal.

Should I do him an offer?
I am still not banned.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2016-10-24, 06:23 PM)Hugues Wrote:

Should I do him an offer?
I am still not banned.

in case you mean an offer over the actual costs (and by that i mean nothing more over 100$) i am 100% against it.