Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do amon keep on making dumb things?
I just received this in my email...

Hello Amon Family,

Today, we are excited to announce that "exchange" and Amon project are launching a trading competition!

Read all the details below and don´t lose the chance to win 2 750 000 AMN Tokens!

The competition will start on January, 25th 6:00 PM CET until February, 1st 6:00 PM CET and it will last 1 week.

How to participate?

All users who trade AMN Token will automatically join the competition.

How will positions be classified?

Users will be ranked in terms of the total AMN volume traded on their "exchange" account (including both buy and sell orders) across all AMN trading pairs during the competition period.

Awards:

• 1st Position: 1 400 000 AMN Tokens
  • 2nd Position: 800 000 AMN Tokens
  • 3rd Position: 550 000 AMN Tokens
[size=undefined]

"exchange"  will share trading volumes of winners by the end of the competition. Bonus and rewards will be sent within a 2 week period following this promotion to their "exchange" account.

Please note: All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards your trading volume for this trading competition

Do you have an account in "exchange"?

For those who did not join the exchange yet, get your account in 3 simple steps.

[/size]

1. Register to "exchange"
  2. Pass a fast KYC verification
  3. Start trading AMN tokens
[size=undefined]

[/size]

There is a chance to win 2 750 000 AMN Tokens! Go Amoners! 
[size=undefined]

[/size]

Thanks for your support
The Amon Team

Why do they do this shit? (sry for language) It just makes me kinda mad that they do this.... First off it's so fking shady! 2nd it is destroying the coin! I once believed in this project... I don't anymore after this email here and lot's of others shady things they have done in the past... And since i spend quite a good amount of money(in my scale) on this coin i just get to see why you have to be careful about these ico's.

Let me know what you guys think about this.

PS:
Removed the exchange name and replaced it with "exchange" as i don't want to advertise it as i simply think this is shady and completely wrong.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations are appreciated  
(2019-01-21, 09:18 PM)Junior Wrote: I just received this in my email...

Hello Amon Family,

Today, we are excited to announce that "exchange" and Amon project are launching a trading competition!

Read all the details below and don´t lose the chance to win 2 750 000 AMN Tokens!

The competition will start on January, 25th 6:00 PM CET until February, 1st 6:00 PM CET and it will last 1 week.

How to participate?

All users who trade AMN Token will automatically join the competition.

How will positions be classified?

Users will be ranked in terms of the total AMN volume traded on their "exchange" account (including both buy and sell orders) across all AMN trading pairs during the competition period.

Awards:

• 1st Position: 1 400 000 AMN Tokens
  • 2nd Position: 800 000 AMN Tokens
  • 3rd Position: 550 000 AMN Tokens
[size=undefined]

"exchange"  will share trading volumes of winners by the end of the competition. Bonus and rewards will be sent within a 2 week period following this promotion to their "exchange" account.

Please note: All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards your trading volume for this trading competition

Do you have an account in "exchange"?

For those who did not join the exchange yet, get your account in 3 simple steps.

[/size]

1. Register to "exchange"
  2. Pass a fast KYC verification
  3. Start trading AMN tokens
[size=undefined]

[/size]

There is a chance to win 2 750 000 AMN Tokens! Go Amoners! 
[size=undefined]

[/size]

Thanks for your support
The Amon Team

Why do they do this shit? (sry for language) It just makes me kinda mad that they do this.... First off it's so fking shady! 2nd it is destroying the coin! I once believed in this project... I don't anymore after this email here and lot's of others shady things they have done in the past... And since i spend quite a good amount of money(in my scale) on this coin i just get to see why you have to be careful about these ico's.

Let me know what you guys think about this.

PS:
Removed the exchange name and replaced it with "exchange" as i don't want to advertise it as i simply think this is shady and completely wrong.

Correct. This is very stupid.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

It's not at all stupid, it's desperate. They want to create some volume on exchanges and I think this will do so. Amon will provide the cards. I'm pretty sure about that now.

Did you all see the latest interview with Daniele Izzo?

Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

It will create volume and visibility on the exchanges, so from that point of view it is good. It will attract bot trading I presume. It may help boost the price for a while too. However for anyone who knows what is actually going on it will not make fans. It could boost the price enough to make it worthwhile to sell up and get out!

So short term it could be good, long term not.
(2019-01-22, 01:54 PM)BobBobert Wrote: It will create volume and visibility on the exchanges, so from that point of view it is good.  It will attract bot trading I presume.  It may help boost the price for a while too.  However for anyone who knows what is actually going on it will not make fans.  It could boost the price enough to make it worthwhile to sell up and get out!

So short term it could be good, long term not.

The price is 1/1000 or less below what we paid. It's better to just keep the Amon and see if they manage to provide the card.

Yes i hope they will make the card. I just don't like that they will try to make some "fake" volume and will give a award for people so they do it. It is shady and wrong. I do not support any kind of market manipulation like this. It is dishonest and wrong (i look at it a bit like with rbt when they boosted the market to get people to buy it after it was proven a scam).
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations are appreciated  
(2019-01-22, 07:38 PM)Junior Wrote: Yes i hope they will make the card. I just don't like that they will try to make some "fake" volume and will give a award for people so they do it. It is shady and wrong. I do not support any kind of market manipulation like this. It is dishonest and wrong (i look at it a bit like with rbt when they boosted the market to get people to buy it after it was proven a scam).

Worth 1/1000? Wow, then this is desperation!  I agree Junior, this looks bad.
Amon was a big mistake.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2019-01-23, 08:46 PM)Hugues Wrote: Amon was a big mistake.

Yes they are amateurs. It's clear now.