Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeless trading!
Fintech Firm (Quantfury) Launches App For Crypto Owners to Trade All Markets Without Any Fees.

Taking on the retail trading industry and giving crypto owners the opportunity to use digital currencies as collateral and to trade across markets with fiat funds — avoiding any commissions or fees.

Quantfury says its mission is to make the markets “absolutely transparent and fair” while giving crypto enthusiasts an opportunity to use their assets in a new way.

https://quantfury.com/
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

That's interesting! I don't understand how it can be "completely free". Have you looked further into their statements?

It's only a few crypto pairs you can trade. I list them here:

BTC/USD
BTC/EUR
ETH/USD
ETH/EUR
LTC/USD
LTC/EUR
XRP/USD
XRP/EUR
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-01-12, 06:44 PM)Carsten Wrote: That's interesting! I don't understand how it can be "completely free". Have you looked further into their statements?

It's only a few crypto pairs you can trade. I list them here:

BTC/USD
BTC/EUR
ETH/USD
ETH/EUR
LTC/USD
LTC/EUR
XRP/USD
XRP/EUR

I did not look any further because I just noticed this today. I will have a look.

It's a nice finding Hugues. Thanks for sharing

The fact this system would be feeless is ok.
It is build as a DAPP on top of the Ethereum blockchain, but it is not decentralized.
There is a company behind this and they can do whatever they want once you are subscribed.
They can reject you after some time... and what will happen with your funds?
You still have to comply with AML and KYC... so there is no anonimity.

(2019-01-12, 06:58 PM)Hugues Wrote: The fact this system would be feeless is ok.
It is build as a DAPP on top of the Ethereum blockchain, but it is not decentralized.
There is a company behind this and they can do whatever they want once you are subscribed.

Okay. So it's a centralized solution as expected. You have to give them all your personal info. I'm not going to do that.

(2019-01-12, 07:47 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2019-01-12, 06:58 PM)Hugues Wrote: The fact this system would be feeless is ok.

Okay. So it's a centralized solution as expected. You have to give them all your personal info. I'm not going to do that.

me neither.