Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rimbit hit a new low....
$0.001135

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rimbit/

Thanks to Mark the scammer for making the Rimbit project a failure.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Well, you have a better deal with the scammer at $0,00000636 right now...
It will be great to see the community take over......doh...

I did laugh when I read him saying that! I wonder if saw the stupidness of his comment or if he is unaware of it.
It's sad for us that RBT falls. But if we are not able to get the project in our hands, it is dommed to fail anyway. Therefor it is better that RBT smashes completely so Mark is not able to get more money of it.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I've deleted my wallet. At this point no need to have it.
NLS yeah you are probably right, but until we know for sure I will not delete mine.

Interesting. I have switched off the machine that was running 24/7 but I have not deleted the coins or the wallet. I also have a RimbitPi to think about - it does look nice and it will run our new coin one day I hope!
Maybe the Pi someday will run a wallet for our new coin, however at this time, my Raspberry Pi is running my kids Lego project.....LOLOLOL
(2016-10-20, 12:46 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Interesting.  I have switched off the machine that was running 24/7 but I have not deleted the coins or the wallet.  I also have a RimbitPi to think about - it does look nice and it will run our new coin one day I hope!

I also ave a PI wallet but it gives me lots of errors.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?