Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Alerts
Ethereum:

If you take a look at a 4 hour chat for Ethereum it's clear that a level exist at around $864. The trend lines now show a channel that aims for that level. Another level exist at around $720. So in theory on April 19´th we should hit the $720 level. Then it can either bounce back or break the level and continue towards $864. That should then happen on April 25´th.

Ripple:

It's much more unclear what will happen. A level exist at $0.778. We should hit that level tomorrow or April 16. If we break the level the $1 is possible to reach at April 19'th.

This is of course highly speculative so if you invest based on those predictions don't blame me for losses. Other factors to take into account is news which I didn't. I hope we break the levels for Eth and Ripple. Let's see.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

And my above analysis turned out to be not true. For ETH a channel has formed around 486 and 536. There is no visible trend now.

It's was more fun days ago to write the analysis full of optimism.

(2018-04-16, 06:18 PM)Carsten Wrote: And my above analysis turned out to be not true. For ETH a channel has formed around 486 and 536. There is no visible trend now.

It's was more fun days ago to write the analysis full of optimism.

Whatever! Be prepared for a Bull run. The rest of 2018 will be great.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Yes that is true!

So the feeling is that ETH and others will be on the up for the rest of the year - any predictions for what ETH will top out at then?
(2018-04-17, 11:48 AM)BobBobert Wrote: So the feeling is that ETH and others will be on the up for the rest of the year - any predictions for what ETH will top out at then?

Most likely is around $840 since there is a level. If you trust the force we could go above $1000 again. The next months will give us a better direction for ETH since it could bounce back to below $500 again.

I think as Hugues does that all coins will have a lift of a factor 2 at least.

Everything's up right now! Let's hope that less patient investors won't take a short-term profit... those who entered last month will be tempted for sure. Hodlers like us are waiting for the big rise! Wink
(2018-04-17, 08:19 PM)Cell Wrote: Everything's up right now! Let's hope that less patient investors won't take a short-term profit... those who entered last month will be tempted for sure. Hodlers like us are waiting for the big rise! Wink

Enjoy the next bull run! Rolleyes

There is still no clear trend today. :-(

Some new trade alerts!
Cardano value at moment of writing: $0,366161
EOS value at moment of writing: $9,35
Steem value at moment of writing: $3,08