Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Alerts
(2018-04-07, 11:09 AM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-04-07, 10:48 AM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-04-07, 10:37 AM)Carsten Wrote: Would be great if Ripple went to $100! Big Grin

Yes, it would be great, but I do not expect it to go that high this year.
But you still remember my forecast about ripple: $15-$17 by the end of 2018.
I still believe in it.

So do I.

One forecast was not right. The forecast that Rimbit would go to $1!
One of my properties is to be human. And this makes that I (nobody) can not predict with 100% accuracy.

If my memory is good, I believe it was not a real forecast but more an assumption that I would not be surprised if RBT could get close in the direction of $1. By the way; all coins are suffering at this moment, so does RBT too. What will happen with RBT when crypto gets back to normal?
Anyway, I don't want RBT. For me it is a closed chapter.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

RBT is a closed chapter for all (active) members in here.

Yes it's exactly right. We are "only" humans so we can not predict anything with 100% accuracy. If we could do that the financial system including the crypto world would collapse.

How AI's will change the future is quite interesting and scary at the same time. I assume that AI's too will never be 100% accurate.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Yeah, the market is so down that I've lost my interest in it for now... But, to be honest, the stock market is also very boring this time of the year. Let's hope that a raise is coming around the corner. But as I see it, with my very little experience in the crypto market, I think it is starting to collapse, and we will see the death of many coins soon... only the strong ones will stay alive. ICOs are also going to kill the interest in the crypto development if the community does not find a way to auto-control itself... now, as soon as I see "ICO" it brings the "scam" word in my head. :/
major coins will survive.

We're just have to wait and see

(2018-04-09, 09:31 PM)Cell Wrote: Yeah, the market is so down that I've lost my interest in it for now... But, to be honest, the stock market is also very boring this time of the year. Let's hope that a raise is coming around the corner. But as I see it, with my very little experience in the crypto market, I think it is starting to collapse, and we will see the death of many coins soon... only the strong ones will stay alive. ICOs are also going to kill the interest in the crypto development if the community does not find a way to auto-control itself... now, as soon as I see "ICO" it brings the "scam" word in my head. :/

This should make you feel more interested. Lots of bargains. Be prepared for a bull run.

(2018-04-10, 11:18 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-04-09, 09:31 PM)Cell Wrote: Yeah, the market is so down that I've lost my interest in it for now... But, to be honest, the stock market is also very boring this time of the year. Let's hope that a raise is coming around the corner. But as I see it, with my very little experience in the crypto market, I think it is starting to collapse, and we will see the death of many coins soon... only the strong ones will stay alive. ICOs are also going to kill the interest in the crypto development if the community does not find a way to auto-control itself... now, as soon as I see "ICO" it brings the "scam" word in my head. :/

This should make you feel more interested. Lots of bargains. Be prepared for a bull run.

I agree with you Hugues.

I am not good enough in that crypto world to decide which one is the good deal... for now, they all look like crap to me. Well, there seems to be a significant rise since yesterday, let’s see what happens next. Smile
(2018-04-13, 11:51 AM)Cell Wrote: I am not good enough in that crypto world to decide which one is the good deal... for now, they all look like crap to me. Well, there seems to be a significant rise since yesterday, let’s see what happens next. Smile

Yeah. The rise is because of my posts yesterday. The world seems to listen to me. Big Grin

(2018-04-13, 01:41 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-04-13, 11:51 AM)Cell Wrote: I am not good enough in that crypto world to decide which one is the good deal... for now, they all look like crap to me. Well, there seems to be a significant rise since yesterday, let’s see what happens next. Smile

Yeah. The rise is because of my posts yesterday. The world seems to listen to me. Big Grin

They do!   Exclamation

(2018-04-13, 02:09 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-04-13, 01:41 PM)Hugues Wrote:

They do!   Exclamation

Could this be the start a new bull run I forcatsed a few days ago?
I hope so for my Ripple and the rest of my cryptos.