Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amon Millonaire Bonus??
okay CTA.

We should have partnered up! I think Hugues has bought for much more than $5000 for himself alone.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-03-30, 04:31 PM)Carsten Wrote: okay CTA.

We should have partnered up! I think Hugues has bought for much more than $5000 for himself alone.

I have abaut 300000 tokens.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Cool...that's many tokens.

I have an Eth pending transaction since yesterday. :-(

300K Cool. I hope it isnt a scam.
Even they claim any wallet can be used for transfer it's not true!

My transaction is still pending. Wrote they mail. Heard nothing. Using the chat box instead gave result. They said confirmation takes a long time. I said I don't think it's right. I think an ERC20 wallet should be used. Then it was forwarded to tech. Heard nothing yet.

So it's sadly another red flag for me.

1) They claim all wallets can be used which is not true.
2) Support was not knowing the core problem I have found.
3) Tech support has not responded yet....okay it's Easter, but if you compare to Minex I would have gotten an answer by now.

All 3 problems together suggest deeper issues. Definitely a red flag but they do have a chance to redeem themselves if they can now get their act together.
I figured out that using tech support directly from their website in the chat box worked fine. They responded within 10 min. I told about the issue and it was forwarded to the developers. Later I got an email from one of them. This morning my transaction is changed to Amon so I now have more than 100 k. What started out bad turned out to be fine support and problem solved.

I'm much more relaxed about Amon now. I hope to multiply my Amon with 10x and I hope the rest of you do so as well.

Good to hear! I guess it is easy to jump to conclusions that are premature.
Yes it was because of the post telling us to be careful about Amon. Now that post seems to be scam and not Amon.

I have my doubts too... So I kept it under $5K. I am more into invest less in many coins than too much in a few. This crypto world is crazy hard to follow.