Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amon Millonaire Bonus??
Question 
Amon is having ads on Facebook and by mail etc. about a chance to multiply your Amon tokens by 10. 

I get a dejavu from Rimbit where Mark was selling the secret perks. This is not the same but it's a way to get more money on board. 

Any comments?

I'm not at 100 k Amon so I'm not part of the lottery but I'm not that far away. I can't figure out if I should buy up to 100k or not.

https://mailchi.mp/5a9120a2b2b3/amon-mil...us-is-here
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I think that fact that you have doubts says a lot! If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is a bad idea to invest/lose more.
(2018-03-29, 11:57 AM)BobBobert Wrote: I think that fact that you have doubts says a lot!  If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is a bad idea to invest/lose  more.

Yeah I think so too.  Have a nice Easter.

It's a matter of fact, it does not sound very well. They have not enough investors and this could be the reason why they do it. If you ask me, it is strange, because it is a nice project.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-03-29, 12:18 PM)Hugues Wrote: It's a matter of fact, it does not sound very well. They have not enough investors and this could be the reason why they do it. If you ask me, it is strange, because it is a nice project.

That's why I posted. 

They have raised $12,684,510.36 so far. Should be more than enough for now.

(2018-03-29, 12:29 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-03-29, 12:18 PM)Hugues Wrote: It's a matter of fact, it does not sound very well. They have not enough investors and this could be the reason why they do it. If you ask me, it is strange, because it is a nice project.

That's why I posted. 

2 days ago it was only 9M

(2018-03-29, 02:23 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-03-29, 12:29 PM)Carsten Wrote:

That's why I posted. 

2 days ago it was only 9M
I hope this give away is only for one or a few people. Because throwing to much tokens on the market would have consequences. The so called token millionaires would dump their tokens on the exchange market to get money quickly. prices will fall and take a long time to get back to normal. If this give away is only for a few, it wouldn't harm the market to much. Let's hope that.

It is only 10 people who will win..so not too many. If they invested that much money..maybe they will hang on to the extra as well.
Hard to say how many have invested $5000 to have 100 k Amon. I don't think many. Remember bonuses doesn't count to be part of the lottery. Bonuses is first added after the ICO according to their website.

I can't figure out if I should buy more to reach 100 k... hmmm..... How many of you have for over 100 k Amon?

Maybe Hugues as he bought for me as well (mine about $2000)