Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinexBank has trouble with payment??
In the MinexBank I have a pending payout. It has been so for more hours now. I have sent them a support request.

That kind of trouble is really annoying. It's not the first time I experience trouble with payouts.

I know writing software is hard and never bug free so I hope it will go smoothly from now on.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

...quick reply from MinexBank, but it would be nice to have the reason for the delay:

"Hello!

Soon all parkings will be paid, sorry for delays.

Thanks for contacting us!

How would you rate my reply?
Great Okay Not Good

--
Sincerely Yours,
MinexSystems Team"

(2018-03-27, 11:28 AM)Carsten Wrote: In the MinexBank I have a pending payout. It has been so for more hours now. I have sent them a support request.

That kind of trouble is really annoying. It's not the first time I experience trouble with payouts.

I know writing software is hard and never bug free so I hope it will go smoothly from now on.

I suppose that you can see your coins in your wallet but not all of them in minexbank?
If so it means the difference is in your change account. I have had it once and a person from support helped me via chat to solve the problem. It was solved in 10 minutes.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

okay Hugues. I actually have trouble with my Minex wallet. It has never worked smoothless here.

(2018-03-27, 11:44 AM)Carsten Wrote: okay Hugues. I actually have trouble with my Minex wallet. It has never worked smoothless here.
It's a kind of strange. I have never had any problem with my wallet.
Maybe you should try to install the wallet on another pc. Just to test.

No they are not in my wallet. Must be a general payout problem. Still nothing. Still pending.

It's working again.

Great!

I guess all tech can have issues, but how the company responds to them is important. Good clear and frequent updates are a must if people are to believe and trust in a company.
(2018-03-28, 10:07 AM)BobBobert Wrote: I guess all tech can have issues, but how the company responds to them is important.  Good clear and frequent updates are a must if people are to believe and trust in a company.

Yes and so far the Minex team has been quite responsive and made fine support.