Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blockchain development course
Good you did Martin Big Grin
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Welcome indeed MartinMichelsen! In my excitement for a potential freebie I missed a newbie! We are a small but very friendly community or I think a wide variety of nationalities and experiences. I hope you find a happy home here Smile
(2018-03-19, 11:17 AM)BobBobert Wrote: Welcome indeed MartinMichelsen!  In my excitement for a potential freebie I missed a newbie!  We are a small but very friendly community or I think a wide variety of nationalities and experiences.  I hope you find a happy home here Smile

Martin I think you like Whiskey right? Bob has a master degree in that area.....

(2018-03-19, 08:49 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-03-19, 11:17 AM)BobBobert Wrote: Welcome indeed MartinMichelsen!  In my excitement for a potential freebie I missed a newbie!  We are a small but very friendly community or I think a wide variety of nationalities and experiences.  I hope you find a happy home here Smile

Martin I think you like Whiskey right? Bob has a master degree in that area.....

I am close to useless about crypto though!
You still had a fortune in Rimbit, but your money has been spend on drinking, computers, cars and motorbikes...and things we don't know about.

If Rimbit goes to $10 you will be a rich man Bob. Don't know if the Rimbit blockchain still works and it's still listed on exchanges...

(2018-03-17, 08:56 PM)MartinMichelsen Wrote:
(2018-03-17, 01:33 PM)Cell Wrote: Thanks for the infos...

Welcome here MartinMichelsen! It seems that Carsten knows you, am I suppose to do too? Sorry if I forgot... I have terrible name memory actually. Smile

Thank you Cell, and I don't believe we've met Smile I worked together with Carsten some 15 years ago. Just recently swallowed the red pill Wink

Ha ha ha! Good, I already like your style! Wink
(2018-03-20, 02:12 PM)BobBobert Wrote:

Thank you both. I'm more into beer though Angel
(2018-03-20, 09:13 PM)MartinMichelsen Wrote:
(2018-03-20, 02:12 PM)BobBobert Wrote:

Thank you both. I'm more into beer though Angel
Belgian beers?
Probably the best beers in the world! Shy
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Martin drink all kinds of beers as far as i remember. Do you remember the evening at the restaurant where they served beers to all courses? Even dessert! I think we tried at least 7 beers.

Belgian beers are renowned in Scotland - those by the monks are brilliant - cannot remember what they are called. Anyway, whisky rules these days for me Smile