Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invictus
Thanks for all your inputs! Really appreciated... and Hugues... I will always trust humans over machine... sorry HAL! Wink
(2018-03-11, 06:04 PM)Cell Wrote: Thanks for all your inputs! Really appreciated... and Hugues... I will always trust humans over machine... sorry HAL! Wink

Me too. At least for now. In 5-10 years it's most likely a different story.  Huh
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-03-11, 06:04 PM)Cell Wrote: Thanks for all your inputs! Really appreciated... and Hugues... I will always trust humans over machine... sorry HAL! Wink

I would rather trust a fallible human than an infallible computer.
OK. Got the message. Big Grin
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-03-12, 08:41 AM)Hugues Wrote: OK. Got the message. Big Grin

We are all fallible Hugues. However, I wasn't making a comparison between your predictive capabilities with that of a programmed AI.

It is more that I trust humans with their conscience Angel , than an efficient but soulless machine Undecided .

This is nothing against machines or AI. It's just that the vast majority of AI around us is there first and foremost for the benefit of global corporations, rather than the humans who use it.
I just got email from Invictus about the Hyperion fund and read the beginning of the whitpaper.

I agree with Professor Hugues That this may be THE BIG ONE. If they can get in on the private presales..OMG the returns could be spectacular.

Jacob..Hugues did purchase C20 for me and transferred to me after he received them, so no problem!

I will look at investing a significant portion of my MNX interest into this one if Hugues further research confirms our preliminary opinion.

I suspect, as in C20, that it will not be available in USA, so I may have to beg for help to buy ICO. hahaah
(2018-03-24, 02:03 AM)cta102 Wrote: I just got email from Invictus about the Hyperion fund and read the beginning of the whitpaper.

I agree with Professor Hugues That this may be THE BIG ONE. If they can get in on the private presales..OMG the returns could be spectacular.

Jacob..Hugues did purchase C20 for me and transferred to me after he received them, so no problem!

I will look at investing a significant portion of my MNX interest into this one if Hugues further research confirms our preliminary opinion.

I suspect, as in C20, that it will not be available in USA, so I may have to beg for help to buy ICO. hahaah

Strange I didn't got this email. I looked in my mailbox. I see lots of different mails from them but not this one.
Can you send me a copy of this mail?

And yes I see great potential in this project.

The information is here Hugues: https://mailchi.mp/cryptotwenty/announci...a885669c49
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-03-24, 11:35 AM)Carsten Wrote: The information is here Hugues: https://mailchi.mp/cryptotwenty/announci...a885669c49

Thanks Carsten.

CTA how did you find the white paper? It was meant to release it on april 1st.

I found the white paper. Strange because on their website they still say it will be available on april 1st.
Anyway.
I started reading. It's kind of funny. When you read chapter 2 (executive summary) it says almost word by word exactly the same as what I wrote in one of my posts about my findings of Invictus.
I will do some further reading of the white paper and I will analyse it. When I have some important opinions about it I will let you know.

I read the white paper. Quite impressive. I believe all of us should take the time to read it.
Hyperion is worth investing. I will.