Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amon
Thanks for sharing Hugues
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Top work Hugues.
Thanks Pr. Hugues! Smile
REMINDER!
If some of you intend to invest in AMON;
Don't forget to get whitelisted.

The private ICO starts 1st march at 09:00am UTC and will last 24 hours. Closer to the ICO all the whitelisted subscribers will get an email explaining how to purchase AMNs Tokens. However, before the ICO, Amon wallet will be launched and you will have to sign up and then you can purchase for AMNs Tokens. You will be able to pay in Bitcoin or Ethereum, The token will be distributed directly into your Amon Wallet, so you don’t need any special wallet to buy AMN. You will be able to install the application and directly enjoy your brand new tokens inside of it.

When distribution is over, if unfortunately you don’t want to use our Wallet, you will still be able to withdraw your token from the dashboard to any ERC20 compliant wallet such as MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com/)

Have a look and try the alpha wallet in https://amon.tech/alpha-wallet also, you can also join the telegram group on https://t.me/amontech

Price per AMN: $0.05 and during private ICO there is a 25% bonus.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Thanks Hugues. If you buy 20,000 AMN ($1000) you get a Gold card.
---------------------------------------------

Regarding Telegram. I don't get it. It's messy. It's not organised. I can't follow if someone answer my questions. Am I missing something?

(I tried it for the minexpool group, Cryptofinance, Cryptoping and others but have not followed up again)

(2018-02-15, 10:21 AM)Carsten Wrote: Thanks Hugues.  If you buy 20,000 AMN ($1000) you get a Gold card.

Regarding Telegram. I don't get it. It's messy. It's not organised. I can't follow if someone answer my questions. Am I missing something?

(I tried it for the minexpool group,  Cryptofinance, Cryptoping and others but have not followed up again)

If I am not mistaken, you get the card for free if you subscribe for private ico even if you don't purchase AMN.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-02-15, 10:21 AM)Carsten Wrote: Thanks Hugues.  If you buy 20,000 AMN ($1000) you get a Gold card.

(I tried it for the minexpool group,  Cryptofinance, Cryptoping and others but have not followed up again)

Telegram is great for private chats, but is a horrible mess when an ico is launching.

Note the first few words of the question you are asking, and do a search with those words to see if your message has been quoted in an answer by someone else. 

Speaking of telegram, it's an open source project that is seeking to raise 2 billion dollars in its ico. 

The door is open for a clever copycat entrepreneur to make a more user friendly version based on its codebase. 

So far, none of the very large social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram have made it easy to clone their software successfully, but with Telegram, they've made it possible.

(2018-02-15, 10:44 AM)Hugues Wrote:

If I am not mistaken, you get the card for free if you subscribe for private ico even if you don't purchase AMN.

With the private sale, there is no lower limit set, so you could even put in .01 Eth and get the gold card. 

$1000 needs to be spent in the main ico to get the card. Minimum contribution for that is $100 with no card.

It isn't clearly specified, but to get the card you may need to make at least a small contribution during the private sale. Whitelisting alone may not be enough.
Yes, Telegram is probably fine for private chats. So is Skype, Messenger and Google talk also. Happy you agree that for group chats it's terrible. I find it completely useless for that and don't get why so many what a Telegram "channel". It makes no sense for me.

(2018-02-15, 07:56 PM)Carsten Wrote: Yes, Telegram is probably fine for private chats. So is Skype, Messenger and Google talk also. Happy you agree that for group chats it's terrible. I find it completely useless for that and don't get why so many what a Telegram "channel". It makes no sense for me.

The problem with Telegram is that it gives freedom without utility during group chat. Quite often, you will get the same question asked 50 times within 1 hour. Unmoderated channels quickly descend into chaos.

Telegram is the only completely free application that is capable of hosting a channel with over 50 000 online members, so many ICOs choose this option.

Telegram is an ambitious project on a grander scale than has been imagined before.