Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amon
(2018-02-08, 06:25 PM)Hugues Wrote: Yesterday evening I was investigating multiple upcoming ICOs and organisations. I was almost sure I read the whitepaper of Amon, but didn't remember because to much info for one evening. But there is a whitepaper.
I contacted Amon to ask about the wallet. The person who replied(almost instantly) said it is open source, but the next few weeks they will release more info about it.

It is true about the AI. This is a bridge to far, but the kid has to have a name. This so called AI is just an algorithm but nevertheless a good idea.

Now I am going to investigate the team. Just give me time.

To be honest: The idea is splendid!

Happy you agree with me about calling an algorithm for AI.... I also write and create algorithms myself as part of my work. 

The idea is not new. I had a post here the other day requesting this. I think both Cell, Hugues and Bob also has requested a multicoin wallet.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

The founder of Amon Daniele Izzo seems to be a genuine guy. He has an impressive resume.
He met several people from his team during meetings about blockchain tech all over the world.
Daniele Izzo, Cristian Izzo and Valerio Sudrio have previously founded AvvocatoFlash, a successful Legal market place leading online legal services, with more than 25 employees, 1,200 lawyers signed up, 10,000 monthly inquiries and agreements with several insurance brokers to provide legal services with their network of lawyers. Together with Samantha Jewels, ethical entrepreneur caring with a passion for climate change and disruptive projects, they started their journey in crypto industry purchasing the first Ethereum at 16 USD and built up 2 mining farms.
Over the past 8 months they have been working intensely to bring to life Amon. They set up a team with a wide variety of skills and nationalities, and partnerships with key players to bring to life and constantly improve Amon.

For the IT security they are partnering with Ixonn, a top IT security company based in Australia that is already working with Reserve Bank of Australia and different other banks and Fintech companies. For the development of Amon’s powerful Artificial Intelligence, they partnered with Cognitionbox- a London based company specialized in Trading algorithms. They are entering into a partnership with Daneel- An Artificial Intelligence powerhouse focusing on Trustworthiness and Confidence scores. More partnerships are in the pipeline.
His vision of the so called AI:
The AI system has the goal to support users decisions at the time of spending. It will have different releases with each release making the AI progressively advanced. In the first release, Amon’s AI will suggest the user’s best performing crypto to use while making the purchase.

Someone of you might wonder, but what if the user wants to keep the best performing crypto because he feels that will actually increase its price more over the next weeks?

Well, this is the reason why the AI will have other releases that will add variables such as: risk profile of the user, historical price of each crypto, volatility of each crypto, news on the market related to each crypto, etc.

All these variables will represent more information that the AI system will consider while suggesting the most value-maximising crypto conversion.

It is also important to remind here, that users can also decide to not use the AI system and simply choose the option to spend always a specific cryptocurrency every time at the moment of the purchase.

The Amon AI will become progressively advanced. The first release will be able to suggest users the best performing cryptocurrency at the time of the purchase. This will be calculated based on the cost and selling price of the currency. Advanced forms of this AI will be able to help users take broad based decisions of which crypto’s to use, trade, hold and divest based on the AI’s recommendations. All in all the Amon AI will HELP users make the right decisions to maximise their value. The Amon AI aims to make users’ crypto holdings go farther and farther.

The next releases will be based on algorithms that will involve different variables with the goal to support user’s decisions. The AI system will work as machine learning from user behaviour and historical data.

The Amon card provider supports both MasterCard and Visa but we will be releasing MasterCards in the first stage and might have the possibility of Visa depending on conditions given by the card provider.

The built-in exchange is a functionality of the wallet that allows you to change any cryptocurrency to another one within your wallet, instantly. This functionality has a great benefit, for example you will be able to invest in token coming from ICOs directly from the Amon Wallet.

If you want to get the free Gold Card, don't forget to get whitelisted before feb 28th.
https://amon.tech/
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Well done Hugues. I agree that this looks genuine. I think this could make crypto more user friendly and therefore used by the common people.

(I allowed myself to change the month for the whitelist from "jan" to "feb" at the end of your post)
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-02-10, 09:43 AM)Carsten Wrote: Well done Hugues. I agree that this looks genuine. I think this could make crypto more user friendly and therefore used by the common people.

(I allowed myself to change the month for the whitelist from "jan" to "feb" at the end of your post)

Oops, little mistake. Indead it should be feb.

I believe Amon is save to invest in. They have some competition but they compete with fees while Amon seems to focus on more and other values.
In the past some similar ICO's have took place and all of them where very popular and lucrative. See Monaco (MCO), Tokencard (TKN), TenX (PAY).

I think Amon has more to offer.

When is the ICO? I read whitepaper and this is kind of platform to make cryptos useful in everyday life..swiping your card!

I sigbned for whitepaper too.

Thanks Hugues for another potential home run..haha Yankee talk
(2018-02-10, 05:28 PM)cta102 Wrote: When is the ICO? I read whitepaper and this is kind of platform to make cryptos useful in everyday life..swiping your card!

You mean you signed for the whitelist?
But the private sale begins in 18 days. But for you to buy in the private ico you need to sign up for whitelist. But i think we all have done that Smile
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
(2018-02-10, 05:28 PM)cta102 Wrote: When is the ICO? I read whitepaper and this is kind of platform to make cryptos useful in everyday life..swiping your card!

I am not sure US citizens can participate the ICO. Let me check that.

At least we can say they have a good and fast support team. I sent a mail to them and about 1hour and a half I got a reply.
This is the mail and the reply:

Hello Hugues,

Thanks for your email and feedback.

Yes you are right. The AI system will automatically choose the next best performing currency at the time of payment.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have any questions, we are here to help!

Regards,
Amon Team

- verberg geciteerde tekst -
> On 10 Feb 2018, at 14:43, Hugues <hugues@motechbvba.be> wrote:
>
> Hello,

> I have a question about the wallet and its AI system.
> As I understood we have to possibility to choose between 3 options.
> One of the options is letting to choose and letting decide the AI what currency to use during the payment transaction.
> Normally the AI will choose the best performing currency to convert into fiat to proceed the payment transaction.
> So far so good.
> But what if:
> Suppose I have to make a payment of $2000.
> My wallet has different currencies; BTC with total value of $1500, LTC with a value of $350 and ETH with a value of $700. A total of $2550. Al this at moment of transaction.
> Let's say the AI sees BTC as best performing currency at that given moment. It should choose to convert this to fiat, but there is not enough funding after convertion of BTC (only $1500).
> What now? Will AI automaticly choose the next best performing currency to complete the payment transaction?
> Or is this not taken in consideration yet?
>
> Regards,
>
> Hugues Dohmen

Just sent out a question to support and a few minutes later I got a reply.

CTA cannot participate in the ICO. This is the reply:

Hi there, US citizens cannot participate, against US law, as our token are not security

haha but maybe in presale!!!!
(2018-02-10, 07:34 PM)cta102 Wrote: haha but maybe in presale!!!!

You can do it the same way as your C20 tokens.

Here to help.

Merci Hugues