Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to know when the Bear Run is Finished
That's a good one!
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

As an experienced stock trader, I also tried to avoid strategy that I cannot live with. As I explained before, I take profit as soon as possible to the point that I take back all the money invested. I did that with crypto as well, and now anything that I have left in the crypto world is 100% profit for me. I just smile more when we have a raise... but I can sleep easily knowing that I won't loose anything. Of course, I make less profit than a long term "hodler" who is lucky enough to buy low and sell high. But, multiple little profits is just more my style and I can say that I got a pretty good life out of this strategy until now. Wink
(2018-03-20, 05:08 PM)Cell Wrote: As an experienced stock trader, I also tried to avoid strategy that I cannot live with. As I explained before, I take profit as soon as possible to the point that I take back all the money invested. I did that with crypto as well, and now anything that I have left in the crypto world is 100% profit for me. I just smile more when we have a raise... but I can sleep easily knowing that I won't loose anything. Of course, I make less profit than a long term "hodler" who is lucky enough to buy low and sell high. But, multiple little profits is just more my style and I can say that I got a pretty good life out of this strategy until now. Wink

I am happy for you.
keep it that way.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

It is even easier...Buy on the Groans and Sell on the Cheers

An old stock market adage by some famous financier
Most of the cryptos made a huge jump. Let's hope this is the start of a new trend upwards.

I saw that, but didn't have time to figure out why?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-07-18, 09:14 AM)Carsten Wrote: I saw that, but didn't have time to figure out why?

https://www.ccn.com/cryptocurrency-marke...big-gains/