Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bubble Theory
(2018-02-08, 09:00 AM)Carsten Wrote: Good one.... the Universe was also created out of nothing with still nothing outside! Nothing is also the faith of our Universe that will be left dark and dead with all stars burnt out.....

And with that happy message we hopefully see a great cryptoday while we are still here.

That is quite amazing that you should say that because there is actually a Bible verse which says the following:

"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

A less poetic and understandable translation:

"By faith we understand that the universe was created by God’s command, so that what is seen has been made from things that are not visible."

While your perspective may be different from the person who wrote this, your word choice combination is strikingly similar.
Jacob.....yes but my statement is not based in old books written by man. It's based on Quantum Mechanics and actually on Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

The energy sum must always be zero. So out of nothing everywhere in the Universe particles (positive and negative) appears and disappears in pairs all the time so the energy is still zero. Even in empty space. Therefore the space is not empty..... Now it could be, but we really don't know that the Universe is created in a Bubble (the title of this thread) of "positive" energy. For the sum to be zero an equal amount of "negative" energy must exist......so maybe the Bubble burst some day and our part of the Universe and the negative part melt together and bring the total energy back to zero....... and then again we are nothing (like some cryptos).
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Imagine if... there is a positive Universe vs a negative one... to push the concept at the extreme. Remind me of old Asimov novel. Smile
(2018-02-08, 05:58 PM)Cell Wrote: Imagine if... there is a positive Universe vs a negative one... to push the concept at the extreme. Remind me of old Asimov novel. Smile

Even if we knew we couldn't use it for anything, but it would be nice to know.

We can not even leave our solar system yet. I really hope Elon Musk successfully land on Mars  with real humans within the next 20 years to kickstart exploring space again.

(2018-02-08, 06:37 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-02-08, 05:58 PM)Cell Wrote: Imagine if... there is a positive Universe vs a negative one... to push the concept at the extreme. Remind me of old Asimov novel. Smile

We can not even leave our solar system yet. I really hope Elon Musk successfully land on Mars  with real humans within the next 20 years to kickstart exploring space again.

Yes we (at least a missile) left our solar system. with a golden record on board. It will be travelling for about one billion years.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-02-08, 06:58 PM)Hugues Wrote: Yes we (at least a missile) left our solar system. with a golden record on board. It will be travelling for about one billion years.

Yes that's right. Voyager left the solar system with dead items only. I'm looking forward hearing who found it first! Big Grin

Elon Musk is currently talking 6 years until a manned mission to Mars.
(2018-02-09, 11:27 AM)Jacob Wrote:

Elon Musk is currently talking 6 years until a manned mission to Mars.

Yes...super optimistic like the new Tesla model. Even if it took 12 years or 20 years for him to go to Mars it would be awesome and very important. I hope he make it before the Singularity hits us. Dodgy

(2018-02-08, 08:19 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-02-08, 06:58 PM)Hugues Wrote: Yes we (at least a missile) left our solar system. with a golden record on board. It will be travelling for about one billion years.

Yes that's right. Voyager left the solar system with dead items only. I'm looking forward hearing who found it first! Big Grin

I guess it depends on who finds it first!  If it is those pesky alien invaders who want to conquer every planet, then I hope they don't spot Voyager for a long time!
Wow... Crypto leads to everything. Maybe an alien crypto system will kill Bitcoin... Maybe Mark Karlsson is an alien... who knows. Wink