Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crypto Has What it Takes to Break the Flawed Financial System
Exclamation 
Crypto Has What it Takes to Break the Flawed Financial System, but please be in crypto for the right reasons!!!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-ha...ial-system
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I am starting to enjoy this more and more. As I discovered many ways to spend my bitcoins (or some other altcoins as well). When companies will start to really accept crypto, the financial system will crash if it does not adapt itself to it. I am leaning toward accepting bitcoin for our next China mission... but there are political issue as well.
Very good Cell. You should accept at least Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum!

(2018-02-08, 08:10 AM)Carsten Wrote: Very good Cell. You should accept at least Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum!

How about Stellar? People who own these might be more likely to support an aid mission.

Also, one of the cheapest and quickest to send.
(2018-02-08, 02:09 PM)Jacob Wrote:
(2018-02-08, 08:10 AM)Carsten Wrote: Very good Cell. You should accept at least Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum!

How about Stellar? People who own these might be more likely to support an aid mission.

Also, one of the cheapest and quickest to send.

Stellar as well. I just took the ones highest on the market cap.

Good suggestion. But, to buy Stellar, one must first buy Bitcoin or ETH... Am I right?
(2018-02-08, 06:06 PM)Cell Wrote: Good suggestion. But, to buy Stellar, one must first buy Bitcoin or ETH... Am I right?

NO... you are not right this time Cell Big Grin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/#markets

On Polenix you can buy for USDT (be careful with them)
On Cex.IO you can by for real USD.

Check the coin pairs in the link

(2018-02-08, 06:42 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-02-08, 06:06 PM)Cell Wrote: Good suggestion. But, to buy Stellar, one must first buy Bitcoin or ETH... Am I right?

NO... you are not right this time Cell Big Grin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/#markets

On Polenix you can buy for USDT (be careful with them)
On Cex.IO you can by for real USD.

Check the coin pairs in the link
NO USD! NO USDT! NO USD! NO USDT! NO USD! NO USDT!
Till further notice!
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Well... This still does not look that easy (for the average Joe) to use Stellar. Thank you for the ideas though.
Yes it's still too complicated to use crypto. People need to understand how to backup and restore. They need to know about multi-sig etc. I agree it's too complicated for that average people. We need a simpler system to have crypto accepted as payment for everybody.