Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitcoin created by the CIA and NSA
Smile 
Two conspiracy theories:

"Bitcoin was designed to provide quick funding for U.S., British and Canadian intelligence activities in different countries.”

"Smartphones aren’t “personal” devices in the traditional sense of the word. Far from actually benefiting mankind, smartphones are actually attractive looking spy devices that are used to keep tabs on their users."

http://bitraped.com/2018-01-31-bitcoin-c...-firm.html
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I agree about smartphones. I have kept track of my kids when they are on a big trip (with their knowledge). It is easy enough for me to do so I expect that the govt can all too easily know where I am as well as who I have been speaking or messaging with.

As for BTC, I think the conspiracy theory is going too far, but you never know and frankly I would not care who invented it - it is a good idea!
Well, I guess Elvis Presley has a large bitcoin farm on his hidden island and that is how he makes money those days... Big Grin
I have never "spied" on my kids! :-)

Who is Elvis Presley? Big Grin

(2018-02-08, 08:07 AM)Carsten Wrote: Who is Elvis Presley? Big Grin

Elvis is a really good friend of Michael Jackson... they probably run the farm together. Tongue
(2018-02-08, 06:00 PM)Cell Wrote:

Elvis is a really good friend of Michael Jackson... they probably run the farm together. Tongue

I think I saw them in Men in Black once. You know the documentary of a secret agency that protects the Earth against aliens....  Dodgy

(2018-02-08, 06:40 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-02-08, 06:00 PM)Cell Wrote:

I think I saw them in Men in Black once. You know the documentary of a secret agency that protects the Earth against aliens....  Dodgy

Don't forget Freddy Mercury, he's also part of it. Big Grin
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

And Sylvester Stallone! Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin