Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WePower
Shocked 
What about this ICO? Sounds good... what's the catch? 

https://www.wepower.network/
I will have a look at this and also at this X8 thing.
But let's not do to many things at a time. At this moment we have good stuff in our portofolios.
If we get involved in to many things we will make mistakes that could cost us money.
We have to stay focused. There might be many good things out there, but there is also a lot of scam and worthless things out there. We cannot afford making to many mistakes. We worked hard to get what we have now. I suppose most of us have solved their RBT losses by now. Let's not be to greedy. Let time do his work now. After a while I can focus again on some new investigations to find some new things. This does not mean you have to stop with suggestions.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-01-30, 08:17 PM)Cell Wrote: What about this ICO? Sounds good... what's the catch? 

https://www.wepower.network/

This ICO will most likely sell out in few minutes because of the hype surrounding it.

There are two tokens. One of which is an energy token. The energy token promises that you will be able to exchange the token for green energy at a price above the current wholesale price. The speculation behind this token is heavily dependent on energy costs rising.

See this presentation from Bill Gates as to why energy costs have been decreasing and are likely to keep decreasing in the future:

There is also criticism of the team and lack of product around the internet.

I am whitelisted for this ICO, but won't be investing. They sold at a massive discount in a private sale. There isn't much scope for price growth with this token because it always tied to the cost of energy, something which is only likely to get cheaper.
Hugues and Jacob said it all!
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Thank you all for your analysis. I am mostly trying to get some light on ICO that seems to get big attention over some forums. That may be not your case, but I want to be able to get some good ICOs in my portfolio. That would be my 15% of really risky investment. I always had those in the stockmarket and got some good hits over the years. Giving that things go 100X faster in the crypto world, I see great opportunities here. I also got whitelisted for wepower and can't decide what I am going to do. I am still learning to try to catch the good fishes. I think we should also try to develop some skills to be able to detect the good ICOs, it could end to good decisions as with Crypto20. Smile
(2018-01-31, 03:58 PM)Cell Wrote: Thank you all for your analysis. I am mostly trying to get some light on ICO that seems to get big attention over some forums. That may be not your case, but I want to be able to get some good ICOs in my portfolio. That would be my 15% of really risky investment. I always had those in the stockmarket and got some good hits over the years. Giving that things go 100X faster in the crypto world, I see great opportunities here. I also got whitelisted for wepower and can't decide what I am going to do. I am still learning to try to catch the good fishes. I think we should also try to develop some skills to be able to detect the good ICOs, it could end to good decisions as with Crypto20. Smile
Cell, I've posted a new thread for ICO resources. 

Let's pick out the best ones in the whitelisting stage and do some research on them in advance so we know if it is worthwhile buying tokens at ico time. 

http://rimbit.dk/showthread.php?tid=738
(2018-01-31, 03:58 PM)Cell Wrote: Thank you all for your analysis. I am mostly trying to get some light on ICO that seems to get big attention over some forums. That may be not your case, but I want to be able to get some good ICOs in my portfolio. That would be my 15% of really risky investment. I always had those in the stockmarket and got some good hits over the years. Giving that things go 100X faster in the crypto world, I see great opportunities here. I also got whitelisted for wepower and can't decide what I am going to do. I am still learning to try to catch the good fishes. I think we should also try to develop some skills to be able to detect the good ICOs, it could end to good decisions as with Crypto20. Smile

Yes please post in here when you find something of interest.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Cool, just read your post. Was crazy busy this last week, but I'm back... Wink