Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Money Myth Exploded
I came across this story many years ago, which illustrates the problems with trusting in Bankers, Gold and Money in general.

I first read this story before Bitcoin came into existence. A shared ledger is illustated in the story.

Most of what the story informs the reader with is common sense, yet the implementation, which would alleviate the suffering and economic bondage of many people, is still yet to come to fruition.

A very enlightening and entertaining read:

The Money Myth Exploded
There is a lot to think about when you are a human being those days... We are lucky to be at the beginning of all this (crypto, car without no drivers and Big Brother coming around, the 1% crazy rich people in the world, etc.), because we can make things better... one day at a time, one person at a time. I use to think that when you do good, you'll get good... and conversely. Like if you are a scammer... shit will happen in your live, no matter. I hope that I am right! Wink
Interesting Read! As a Canuck I saw the references to the depression in Canada and Social Credit which was a fringe political party from the 1930s until petering out in 1980s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Cre..._of_Canada
(2018-01-31, 03:05 PM)cta102 Wrote: Interesting Read! As a Canuck I saw the references to the depression in Canada and Social Credit which was a fringe political party from the 1930s until petering out in 1980s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Cre..._of_Canada

Yes, the writer of this expository story was Louis Even, a Canadian who taught about Social Credit, Purchasing Power, debt-currency, how banking worked and still does, and how simple ledger accounting can bridge the gap between barter and modern trade.

We actually have a Social Credit party in Australia. I don't know if anyone votes for them or if there is much interest in them.
Very simply put and easy to understand. Would be good to have it widely published and taught in schools!