Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The #Rimbit whale is talking about a white paper??
Rimbit had a window 3 years ago. Since then there has been no development (Mark used the money for entertaining himself) and there will most likely be none. The coin is just a clone of NovaCoin so on the technological side we won't see something new. We could see some marketing stunts like we see on Twitter.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Rimbit is crap... nothing else!
Thomas hosted a zoom call on Friday. I was invited but did not attend.

"Zoom Call Review: Finish the block chain review, review findings & finalize the agreement with MK, move the assets into our name, publish the white paper, simultaneously we are adding to the core team, We will do core meetings to go over progress and community meeting as well."

https://twitter.com/rimbitwhale/status/9...7084662784

It's really only marketing since the base foundation is still NovaCoin. No new wallet, no development etc...I wonder what the "Core team" (stolen from us Big Grin) will do?

The "core team"... WE are working hard on this. Lol!!!!
Did the burn actually happen? I would assume not.
Ha ha ha! It will never happen... MK the scammer will keep millions of Rimbits for himself... if he can sell some at even a fraction of a cent, he could still get some real money.
There is no proof of the burn. I think you are right that MK still have the main wallets and therefore own like 95% of all Rimbit even Thomas https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-conley-dotconnector/ is trying to take over.

Well good luck to Thomas but it must be easier and cheaper to start afresh. Even creating a new coin exactly the same a RBT would be cheap and easy, but at least it would have a name not rubbished by so many as a scam. Buying out Mark Karlsson gives the scammer more money. I wonder why. Will we be asked to contribute to Thomas's Rimbit? Fool me once, fool me twice etc etc! I remember George Bush getting that saying wrong once!
That's a good point Bob. Well since Thomas is in here he is free to comment.