Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caviar ICO in trouble
I was targeted by a Google ad spruiking the Caviar ICO.

I searched for more information about it and this came up:

https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/news/...cheme.html

Despite this new turn of events, this company has continued to use Google Adwords to advertise to Google users.

If you invest in this, you may never see your money again.

It's a pity, because the idea is good: Invest in top Cryptos, and Real Estate, giving 75% of profits per quarter paid in Eth to token holders.
Thanks. There is simply too many ICO's. Many will lose their investment. It's a bubble.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Thank you, it is hard to say which one will be a success... but, finding the good ones could mean big return!
Yes finding the right one. MinexCoin is still alive and if we sold now the return is pretty good.

It seems to me that we need a good name, some people that look good in photos and an ability to copy and paste then we could have our own ICO, raise a poor $8m and retire. Everyone apart from us has an ICO at the moment and they must be running out of 3 letter initials soon!
(2018-01-22, 12:48 PM)BobBobert Wrote: It seems to me that we need a good name, some people that look good in photos and an ability to copy and paste then we could have our own ICO, raise a poor $8m and retire.  Everyone apart from us has an ICO at the moment and they must be running out of 3 letter initials soon!

Yes, like Mark did. Right.....

Cool..ScamCoin we could name it. It sure sounds legit
(2018-01-22, 08:38 PM)cta102 Wrote: Cool..ScamCoin we could name it. It sure sounds legit

ScamCoin is a fine name for the project. With enough marketing I'm sure the ICO will be successful.

I think the bubble is such that there are people daft enough to buy into ScamCoin. We have enough knowledge to make a presentable white paper, set up a good looking website and make millions each. Obviously I am joking about it but it would be an interesting experiment to go for. How gullible are people? We were when we bought into Mark Karlsson Sad
(2018-01-23, 11:14 AM)BobBobert Wrote: I think the bubble is such that there are people daft enough to buy into ScamCoin.  We have enough knowledge to make a presentable white paper, set up a good looking website and make millions each.  Obviously I am joking about it but it would be an interesting experiment to go for.  How gullible are people?  We were when we bought into Mark Karlsson Sad

Yes of course you are joking, but your are right about ScamCoin. It could be done! 

Regarding Mark and Rimbit. Yes, the Indiegogo made it trustworthy or so we thought. Now we now IGG don't care about the backers.