Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything's down - time to buy?
But this is getting really ugly. After the Ponzi scheme with Bitconnect, if Tether turns out to be a huge scam, cryptos may be dead for a long time before people decide to try again.
Indead. It's time to buy, but this time it could take a while before seeing profits. The whole cryptoworld is knokked out and not ready to stand up for a while.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

If Tether is a scam and Bittrex and other big exchanges go bankrupt..I think we will see a further 95% decline
BTC $6700
MNX $11.30
TRON $0.028
ETH $646
LTC $118

and no end in sight
(2018-02-05, 10:02 PM)cta102 Wrote: BTC $6700
MNX $11.30
TRON $0.028
ETH   $646
LTC $118

and no end in sight

Even worse this morning....

I wouldn't recommend buying now. On the other hand it's the only way to stop the crash.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Going by the metric I posted about btcmarkets.net in Australia, the crash isn't finished yet. The gap is widening between the global average and market price at btcmarkets.

Wait for the turnaround to complete before committing to buy more crypto. Don't let the crypto sell walls turn into financial cell walls.
I tried to look during the day at your tip. I also signed up on btc markets but apparently you need to be Australian to interact with banks. Didn't do more since I have been busy at work. My findings was that BTCM was below average all day for Eth/Usd and the same applied for Bitstamp.

Right now Eth is up to 683 Usd from a being below 600 Usd.

(2018-02-06, 07:42 PM)Carsten Wrote: I tried to look during the day at your tip. I also signed up on btc markets but apparently you need to be Australian to interact with banks. Didn't do more since I have been busy at work. My findings was that BTCM was below average all day for Eth/Usd and the same applied for Bitstamp.

Right now Eth is up to 683 Usd from a being below 600 Usd.

BTC Markets is now $150 more expensive than average. Time to see if the theory is correct.
Yes. Bitstamp is still below for ETH.

Roller coaster... but investing only money you can afford to loose is the way to stay zen... which I do. Wink