Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything's down - time to buy?
(2018-01-17, 04:54 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 04:24 PM)chelios Wrote: i want to buy stellar and cardano. i have some eth sitting on payeer and the rest of my coins and usd on c-cex.
bittrex isn't generating a new eth adress for me, i wanted to buy stellar and cardano there.

any suggestions how to get my money on bittrex? whats your fastest way of getting money from credit card/ bank account on your desirable exchange?

You can buy both on binance. Do it if you can. It is the moment

i will have a look if the registration is open and how i can fund my account there. usd would be nice!
(2018-01-17, 05:07 PM)chelios Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 04:24 PM)chelios Wrote: i want to buy stellar and cardano. i have some eth sitting on payeer and the rest of my coins and usd on c-cex.
bittrex isn't generating a new eth adress for me, i wanted to buy stellar and cardano there.

any suggestions how to get my money on bittrex? whats your fastest way of getting money from credit card/ bank account on your desirable exchange?

i will have a look if the registration is open and how i can fund my account there. usd would be nice!

ok it worked with coinbase and bittrex. binance reg is temporarly closed.

ist just bought stellar and no ardano. i'm not seeing the potential in the last one (for now) ?
(2018-01-17, 07:01 PM)chelios Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 05:07 PM)chelios Wrote:

ok it worked with coinbase and bittrex. binance reg is temporarly closed.

ist just bought stellar and no ardano. i'm not seeing the potential in the last one (for now) ?
Great
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-01-17, 03:52 PM)cta102 Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 03:11 PM)Carsten Wrote: I hope and don't expect Ripple to go below $1 expect for a very short moment. If it goes back to $0.2- 0.3 it is a sign that the cooperation with banks is not doing anything good for Ripple. Some argue it's not a crypto like the founder of litecoin Charlie Lee.

I was being facetious..expecting back to 24 cents. I wonder why Charlie Lee argues it is not a real crypto? Do you have a link to the article?

"Litecoin creator, Charlie Lee, has said that he does not believe that Ripple should even be considered a cryptocurrency."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-ha...s-clothing
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I made a fiat bank transfer to Bitstamp yesterday. A few hours later to my surprise I got an email from Bitstamp to confirm my deposit. I managed to buy some more Ripples. Not as many as I wanted because I was cautious. I put in multiple smaller orders right down to $0.5. I did a similar thing with Litecoin, but never even got a single one.

I'm not sure about if Litecoin is a good investment, but Facebook is considering to support Litecoin for payment. If it becomes a reality then Litecoin could rise many many time in price.

We are back up to green on every coin (well, at least in my portfolio). Even TRX almost double from before the cash. Crazy crypto world....
(2018-01-18, 05:52 PM)Cell Wrote: We are back up to green on every coin (well, at least in my portfolio). Even TRX almost double from before the cash. Crazy crypto world....

Crazy Crypto world, indeed. Anyone who decided to sell during the downturn would be very puzzled, especially if they only followed crypto for a short time.
It's a crazy crypto world. I think we will see another small dip during the weekend.

Carsten, on a 7-days perspective, many coins (especially BTC) seems to go up from here. But, who knows...
Hard to say because the pattern is not repeated.