Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything's down - time to buy?
As everything is down, is it time to buy? Cardano at $0,64, around $0.50 for stellar. ETH and BTC are doing ok though. I mean, they did not crash that much... for now.

What do you think? Keeping my BTC/ETH because they are still good value while the storm is happening, or buying other good Altcoins that will raise after the storm no doubt. Someone suggest to sell BTC for USD and come back to crypto coin when the market is going up again.

I also wonder what will happen with Crypto20 next monday (coming to exchange)... hope the market will be better then!

https://hackernoon.com/only-three-crypto...b6e4fce1a0

Never heard of Decred... anyone?
(2018-01-16, 06:00 PM)Cell Wrote: As everything is down, is it time to buy? Cardano at $0,64, around $0.50 for stellar. ETH and BTC are doing ok though. I mean, they did not crash that much... for now.

What do you think? Keeping my BTC/ETH because they are still good value while the storm is happening, or buying other good Altcoins that will raise after the storm no doubt. Someone suggest to sell BTC for USD and come back to crypto coin when the market is going up again.

I also wonder what will happen with Crypto20 next monday (coming to exchange)... hope the market will be better then!

https://hackernoon.com/only-three-crypto...b6e4fce1a0

Never heard of Decred... anyone?
I agree it's time to buy, but don't sell other coins to buy new ones. If you have some spare money buy, but do not sell. It will correct. This fall is pure sentiment and fear.

Its a good moment to buy some ripple!
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Ripple is moving sideways now... resisting the fall.
(2018-01-16, 10:45 PM)Cell Wrote: Ripple is moving sideways now... resisting the fall.

It is very quiet here on this forum tonight. Is everybody knocked out buy this crash?
Remain calm and don't do foolish things.
The storm is not over yet but it will all settle. just stay calm.
I expect some more fall the next few days. BTC will have a fall till $8000 and other coins will fall to, but they will stand up again.
Maybe a few will not survive. That I don't know.
I am doing nothing but wait.

I agree that it's a good time to buy more, but wait until we see a small rise in price again.

Yes, in the evening I'm not much online. Today it will be because of the handball game Denmark vs. Spain.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

wow $260 Billion wiped out overnight in Crytocalypse

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/inv...df3ef0f23b

(2018-01-17, 10:41 AM)Carsten Wrote: I agree that it's a good time to buy more, but wait until we see a small rise in price again.

I hope XRP back to $0.24 where I bouight earlier
I hope and don't expect Ripple to go below $1 expect for a very short moment. If it goes back to $0.2- 0.3 it is a sign that the cooperation with banks is not doing anything good for Ripple. Some argue it's not a crypto like the founder of litecoin Charlie Lee.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-01-17, 03:11 PM)Carsten Wrote: I hope and don't expect Ripple to go below $1 expect for a very short moment. If it goes back to $0.2- 0.3 it is a sign that the cooperation with banks is not doing anything good for Ripple. Some argue it's not a crypto like the founder of litecoin Charlie Lee.

I was being facetious..expecting back to 24 cents. I wonder why Charlie Lee argues it is not a real crypto? Do you have a link to the article?
i want to buy stellar and cardano. i have some eth sitting on payeer and the rest of my coins and usd on c-cex.
bittrex isn't generating a new eth adress for me, i wanted to buy stellar and cardano there.

any suggestions how to get my money on bittrex? whats your fastest way of getting money from credit card/ bank account on your desirable exchange?
(2018-01-17, 04:24 PM)chelios Wrote: i want to buy stellar and cardano. i have some eth sitting on payeer and the rest of my coins and usd on c-cex.
bittrex isn't generating a new eth adress for me, i wanted to buy stellar and cardano there.

any suggestions how to get my money on bittrex? whats your fastest way of getting money from credit card/ bank account on your desirable exchange?

You can buy both on binance. Do it if you can. It is the moment.