Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kodak
https://www.kodak.com/kodakone/default.htm
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Surely this is jumping on bandwagon from Kodak rather than a serious player? I understand that they plan to use their coin for licensing photos etc but that is a service Getty already provide with using fiat currency. Kodak also plan to use the blockchain to check for illegal use of their photos but I cannot see how that will actually work! I am a bit challenged by the blockchain though!
I've read a little bit about it. Sounds interesting when you know it is Kodak. Maybe it can be a short term investment because of the name. But the idea behind looks like they are just trying to make easy money using their name and the buzz around crypto to raise some cash. We all know Kodak had better days. I'll keep reading and I am really curious to know what you think about it Hugues. Smile
Kodak has been dead for years for me and now they have a coin! Is it a joke like TrumpCoin?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-01-11, 05:02 PM)Carsten Wrote: Kodak has been dead for years for me and now they have a coin! Is it a joke like TrumpCoin?

I am not interested in it. Just wanted to show. What company will be next? Coca Cola? Big Grin
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Yes. Kodak also tries to sell cameras using film like in the old days. I just say good luck... Mission Impossible!
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

LOL..I have thousands photos on line and I am sure many are stolen. (used without permission)

But I did not even know Kodak still existed haha
(2018-01-11, 08:18 PM)cta102 Wrote: LOL..I have thousands photos on line and I am sure many are stolen. (used without permission)

Last time I saw them was on some batteries.  I did think they had gone bust but maybe someone bought the name.
(2018-01-11, 08:18 PM)cta102 Wrote: LOL..I have thousands photos on line and I am sure many are stolen. (used without permission)

I saw the name Kodak, and I thought someone had released a coin called "Kodiak"

Kodiak, the coin that once it grips you, all hope of release is gone. 

[Image: bear_lounging.jpg]

Here is a picture of a Kodiak bear who has remembered to "Make every moment a Kodak moment".