Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rimbitwhale and RimbitWhaleScam on twitter
(2018-01-12, 08:20 AM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 06:47 AM)Cell Wrote: Hugues... you must be kidding, RBT will NEVER reach 1$!

Not kidding. And after that a dump that will hurt RBT so hard, it never could survive.

I really don't see it happening with Rimbit. Pumps like that require mainstream media reporting, and in every case where Rimbit has had a positive report, people have flocked to diss it in the comments. Turns out they were mostly right with their opinions, even if their motives for putting down Rimbit may have been out of self-interest e.g they owned coins they felt could be threatened by Rimbit.

Even now, I feel if we had have good development go into Rimbit it could have been one of the top coins, but it was little more than a copy-paste clone with little further development.

If Rimbit ever reaches $1, I will be sure to come back and bump this thread.
(2018-01-13, 06:54 AM)Jacob Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 08:20 AM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 06:47 AM)Cell Wrote: Hugues... you must be kidding, RBT will NEVER reach 1$!

Not kidding. And after that a dump that will hurt RBT so hard, it never could survive.

I really don't see it happening with Rimbit. Pumps like that require mainstream media reporting, and in every case where Rimbit has had a positive report, people have flocked to diss it in the comments. Turns out they were mostly right with their opinions, even if their motives for putting down Rimbit may have been out of self-interest e.g they owned coins they felt could be threatened by Rimbit.

Even now, I feel if we had have good development go into Rimbit it could have been one of the top coins, but it was little more than a copy-paste clone with little further development.

If Rimbit ever reaches $1, I will be sure to come back and bump this thread.
Ok. We will see!
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?