Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rimbitwhale and RimbitWhaleScam on twitter
Rimbit has multilevel of actors... the scammer, his "friends", us (the so called Rogued ones) and then some... like ghosts or Isaac Asimov second level of characters in the fundation books... Wink

We should try to contact those characters... or, they may already be in our team and we don't know who they are? Being scammed by this guy is a thing... but if he continues to scam other, I feel bad for them (the new scammed group). With MILLIONS of Rimbits recently exchanged... they must be a large group or it is him trading with himself using some sort of bots...
None of us believe that he has the resources to trade for that amount we are seeing now.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-01-10, 06:53 PM)Carsten Wrote: None of us believe that he has the resources to trade for that amount we are seeing now.

I believe it is someone (or a few) with big money. They are trying to upscale the price. Once it is high enough for them, the will dump and that could mean the final countdown for RBT. So if any of us still have RBT, keep a close watch and sell when hihg enougyh to cover your past losses.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I think they have reach the highest point at almost 0.05 yesterday... it is dying right now...
(2018-01-10, 08:11 PM)Cell Wrote: I think they have reach the highest point at almost 0.05 yesterday... it is dying right now...

Nope. I will certainly go in the direction of $1.

Mark was selling RBT in 1,000,000 blocks for $500, so somebody probably bought a bunch to dump after the pump
Hugues... you must be kidding, RBT will NEVER reach 1$!
(2018-01-12, 06:47 AM)Cell Wrote: Hugues... you must be kidding, RBT will NEVER reach 1$!

Not kidding. And after that a dump that will hurt RBT so hard, it never could survive.

I have a hard time believe in that.

With Bitcoin price going above $1000 again and now even up to $20000 was also very unpredictable for me.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

It is unbelievable but as Carsten says so is what has happened to BTC. The more I learn, the less I know I actually know about crypto!