Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year!
Star 
I just wanna wish you all a happy new year! May 2018 be the year where crypto goes sky high!
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
Happy new year to you too!
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Happy and PROSPEROUS New Year to all Smile
Happy new year all! May 2018 be the one where we all become rich... I was day dreaming about us all the other... becoming crazy rich and going to meet in person our prefered scammer for a live talk. Big Grin
Haha.... Yes, Cell I was dreaming too. I was even looking for an apartment/house on the Canary Island with a sea view. Is planning to live there during winter and then buy a summer house in Denmark at the west coast to stay during summer!! Big Grin Big Grin Dreams are nice and I hope they come true for all of us.

Happy New Year to all! In Scotland we get an extra days holiday so today I am back at work. November and December were our busiest months ever and so I have been away from the crypto world for a while. Sad days when work interferes with other things!

Anyway, busy spell over and holiday over too so hopefully I will get more chances to enjoy your company!
(2018-01-03, 03:24 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Happy New Year to all!  In Scotland we get an extra days holiday so today I am back at work.  November and December were our busiest months ever and so I have been away from the crypto world for a while.  Sad days when work interferes with other things!

Anyway, busy spell over and holiday over too so hopefully I will get more chances to enjoy your company!

To be honnest, I was a bit worried. Happy to see you back.

Happy new year.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Welcome back Bob! Good to finally hear from you!

I should have just checked in with a quick post at some point but I was working solidly from 8 until late most days and I rarely had anytime to think about things outwith work. It meant I was too busy to Christmas shop though, so not all bad!
It's fine Bob. Since we now know you are okay!