Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tron
(2018-01-08, 10:46 AM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-01-08, 08:40 AM)Carsten Wrote: You cannot withdraw 0.1 BTC? If true it makes no sense.

Ofcourse it it makes no sense.

Speaking of nonsense, If you try to withdraw 250 Tron (the minimum withdrawal) from Binance, it will cost 218 Tron in transaction fees.

That is not a typo.
(2018-02-05, 01:39 PM)Jacob Wrote: That is not a typo.

Great service!!  Sad Sad
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Ouch! But to be fair... 250 Tron worth not that much right now...
Heads up: prise rising.

https://www.theindependentrepublic.com/2...a-phoenix/
Yes I did notice the big drop and the big rise. You are safe on Tron Cell with your strategy of trading.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-03-25, 01:16 PM)Carsten Wrote: Yes I did notice the big drop and the big rise. You are safe on Tron Cell with your strategy of trading.
I didn't invest in TRON because of the language. As you know by now, I only invest if I fully understand the concept of what they have to offer. It's a pitty the site is only in english. I contacted support, but never got any reply.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-03-25, 05:38 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-03-25, 01:16 PM)Carsten Wrote: Yes I did notice the big drop and the big rise. You are safe on Tron Cell with your strategy of trading.
I didn't invest in TRON because of the language. As you know by now, I only invest if I fully understand the concept of what they have to offer. It's a pitty the site is only in english. I contacted support, but never got any reply.

I bought a little bit of Tron, but it wasn't because I understood anything that they were doing. I bought out of FOMO. Your strategy is certainly going to give better results than a FOMO strategy, which is not a strategy at all.

I am slowly moving towards the well researched strategy. The only problem with the thorough research strategy is missing out on other low profile coins. So you could say the reason for my not doing in depth research is the FOMO on other coins.

So, not only do I buy from FOMO, I end up missing out on good projects from FOMO

Of course, in the cryptocurrency world, if you hodl long enough on most better than average coins, FOMO could easily stand for "Figured Out Miracle Opportunity". Smile
Well, in the speculation world, any strategy is as good (or as bad) as any others. Mine is 80% on intrinsec (potential) value of any crypto and 20% on high risk but popular guess. I always was fascinated with the Pareto principle. SO, I guess that 20% falls in the FOMO but educated guess. Big Grin