Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tron
(2018-01-05, 09:30 AM)Carsten Wrote: Hugues I have transferred fiat money to my Bitstamp account and is ready to buy Tron. I have transferred money because I don't want to sell any of my currents coins.

My Google Sheet now have automatic updates (wrote it myself). It even updates when it's not open. The current net sum looks perfectly great in Danish kroner. Big Grin Big Grin

who created this sheet, could i have a look at yours and the other ones?
i'm starting to get lost over my investments
I think the recent pull back of Tron is due to some folks trying to destroy the reputation of the CEO (on Reddit and some other forum, google: Tron SCAM). Perhaps it is a good time to buy as it lost around 5 cents recently. I am still in the green and attend to keep it for long term. So, I don't care (and will buy more only if the Professor tell me to do so). So, I don't know much about Tron... just a wild guess... Their site is a real labyrinthe... And my Chinese is not good enough to understand all the subtleties of their project. But, for what I know about Chinese people... Rich people attract people to go with them (more than you can imagine). So, if 1% of 1% of them invest in Tron... it will go up and up! Wink
(2018-01-09, 08:23 PM)Cell Wrote: I think the recent pull back of Tron is due to some folks trying to destroy the reputation of the CEO (on Reddit and some other forum, google: Tron SCAM). Perhaps it is a good time to buy as it lost around 5 cents recently. I am still in the green and attend to keep it for long term. So, I don't care (and will buy more only if the Professor tell me to do so). So, I don't know much about Tron... just a wild guess... Their site is a real labyrinthe... And my Chinese is not good enough to understand all the subtleties of their project. But, for what I know about Chinese people... Rich people attract people to go with them (more than you can imagine). So, if 1% of 1% of them invest in Tron... it will go up and up! Wink

Cell, Keep your Tron. I believe it is safe and I see a growth in value the next few monts.
I expect it to go around $5 before the end of this year.

I have done quite some research on it. Looks good. Unfortunately lots of articles are only in Chinese. I believe they will also translate their website in the near future.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Thanks Hugues... I trust your opinion 100%! Wink
Thanks Hugues. I'm down on my Tron investment :-(

I hope your prediction is better than https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/tron-prediction even it also says it goes higher.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

It is profit taking Carsten... Like ADA, when people has 500% or even more, they take profit. I did not because I keep Tron for a year or so to see what happen. As they say... I am an Hodler. lol
Tron is really on it's way down now. It continue to fall. If the coin has some value it should very soon resist and rise a bit again.

(2018-01-10, 03:58 PM)Carsten Wrote: Tron is really on it's way down now. It continue to fall. If the coin has some value it should very soon resist and rise a bit again.

It will come back.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

There is a resistance at $0,10. Should go up from there... But, crypto is a crazy world... we never know!
Yes, it seems that 0.1 is a magic number for Tron.