Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tron
(2017-12-30, 02:36 PM)Carsten Wrote: Yes, I couldn't register as well. Strange page that show up.

If I cannot register it will be hard for me to investigate and review.

Cell, do you know how to register?
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Hi, sorry, I was... and still am on vacation... on our remote house up north (internet service really poor). Well, I've read reviews all over the net, and of course their white paper. https://dn-peiwo-web.qbox.me/Tron-Whitep...V18-EN.pdf

Hope it helps. For now, it is doing good... I already almost doubled my money in days. Let's see what happens next. Wink

Hughes, I've heard that you can meet with the Tron team on Slack... Whatever slack is... Wink
Cell, what exchange did you buy it on???
(2018-01-01, 11:21 PM)Cell Wrote: Hi, sorry,  I was... and still am on vacation... on our remote house up north (internet service really poor). Well, I've read reviews all over the net, and of course their white paper. https://dn-peiwo-web.qbox.me/Tron-Whitep...V18-EN.pdf

Hope it helps. For now, it is doing good... I already almost doubled my money in days. Let's see what happens next. Wink

Hughes, I've heard that you can meet with the Tron team on Slack... Whatever slack is... Wink

I would like to subscribe on their site but Chinese language is not my best.

I agree... it is not easy, even for someone like myself who is ok in reading Chinese. In fact, I can read about 600 or 700 characters which is barely enough to read the newspaper. Perhaps with all the China potential in crypto, I should take the time to study more and become more fluent. Google translate is my friend though... I use it a lot added to some iPhone app.

I am in that remote location for some time (maybe until next week, we'll see when the plane tickets are the lowest to go back home). When I am back, I could try to subscribe myself and then let you know the procedure.Tomorrow, I am going even further up north with some friends... long ride in the woods in skidoo (which will probably end up with some good old porto or some other divine liquid in front of the fire). As you can see, I am very "busy". Big Grin

Tron is doing good though... Wink
TRON TRON (TRX) $0.156767 USD (96.83%) !!! Nice catch Cell.

Sadly for me I was too late to get on the wagon.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-01-04, 02:34 PM)Carsten Wrote: TRON TRON (TRX)  $0.156767 USD (96.83%) !!! Nice catch Cell.

I don't think you are late. Don' think FOMO!

Till now I don't see anything wrong about TRON, but I need more info. Therefor I need to get registered.

(2018-01-04, 02:39 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-01-04, 02:34 PM)Carsten Wrote: TRON TRON (TRX)  $0.156767 USD (96.83%) !!! Nice catch Cell.

I don't think you are late. Don' think FOMO!

Big Grin Nice way to put iti!!! Thanks for the reminder Hugues! You are of course right.

http://rimbit.dk/showthread.php?tid=696

Hugues I have transferred fiat money to my Bitstamp account and is ready to buy Tron. I have transferred money because I don't want to sell any of my currents coins.

My Google Sheet now have automatic updates (wrote it myself). It even updates when it's not open. The current net sum looks perfectly great in Danish kroner. Big Grin Big Grin