Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tron
I am not sure if someone wrote something about TRON here... anyone knows something? Professor Hugues? Big Grin

I think that it could be a big hit for someone willing to buy and keep for a year or so... 100% unsure, maybe, but I would put $1K and forget it for a year... Some experts predict that the coin could worth around $30 in a year (it’s around $0.04 right now). Input anyone?
https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/tron-prediction Big Grin

It's just technical analysis not to be taken seriously for this.

Don't know the coin. Seems Chinese to me?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2017-12-28, 04:00 PM)Carsten Wrote: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/tron-prediction Big Grin

It's just technical analysis not to be taken seriously for this.  

Don't know the coin. Seems Chinese to me?

I will have a look at it.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

The CEO is a well known Chinese business man and has good connexions (he is the protege Alibaba's CEO for one). Sky is the limit for this one, but it's a long term investment. Even if some forecast speaks of $60 for 2018, the range goes from $10 to $30 on most review that I've read. At 4 cents, it is a bargain right now. I bought some.
(2017-12-28, 11:25 PM)Cell Wrote: The CEO is a well known Chinese business man and has good connexions (he is the protege Alibaba's CEO for one). Sky is the limit for this one, but it's a long term investment. Even if some forecast speaks of $60 for 2018, the range goes from $10 to $30 on most review that I've read. At 4 cents, it is a bargain right now. I bought some.

I had a quick look yesterday evening.
I do not understand what they offer. What is their project? Is it what the world is waiting for?
Need some more time to look at it in depth.

They want to make a system to help the creators make money instead of the owners of any site who sell anything. By example, Apple making money selling music created by others... and often making more money than the music creators. Same for app or even for those blogging about a subject for advertising... that sounds new and great if it can be done. The horizon is a 10 years development one, but considering the Chinese market, even if only 1% of 1% of Chinese fall for it... it will rocket high to the sky. No doubt. As I said, it’s a long term project. I personnally bought 50k of it, keeping it as it is a lost (and forget it for a year or so)... let’s see what happens. But, even if it makes half of the predicted goal in 2 years, it will worth more than half a million, that worth the $1500 gamble IMHO.

I forgot to mention that rumors says it could become a way of payment for Alibaba site... if this happens, Tron will worth gold... if you don’t know Alibaba, let’s say it is like the eBay of China...

I also forgot to mention that this guy, Justin Sun, the CEO of Tron, was once hired by the Ripple team to represent them in China.
(2017-12-30, 06:42 AM)Cell Wrote: They want to make a system to help the creators make money instead of the owners of any site who sell anything. By example, Apple making money selling music created by others... and often making more money than the music creators. Same for app or even for those blogging about a subject for advertising... that sounds new and great if it can be done. The horizon is a 10 years development one, but considering the Chinese market, even if only 1% of 1% of Chinese fall for it... it will rocket high to the sky. No doubt. As I said, it’s a long term project. I personnally bought 50k of it, keeping it as it is a lost (and forget it for a year or so)... let’s see what happens. But, even if it makes half of the predicted goal in 2 years, it will worth more than half a million, that worth the $1500 gamble IMHO.

I forgot to mention that rumors says it could become a way of payment for Alibaba site... if this happens, Tron will worth gold... if you don’t know Alibaba, let’s say it is like the eBay of China...

I also forgot to mention that this guy, Justin Sun, the CEO of Tron, was once hired by the Ripple team to represent them in China.

Cell, thanks for this information. Where did you find this info? I need to have as much info as possible to review it.
I must admit it sounds great.

I tried to register with TRON, but my Chinese is not that good.
If the want to get addopted by the rest of the world theu will have to make the site in English.

I also think it sounds great. Hugues you can click the "Eng" button and the page will show in English. (The page is really really slow)

I stumbled upon UJO music that is a decentralised project based on the Ethereum blockchain. It's like iTunes, but decentralized and the artist get paid directly by the users with Ether (Ethereum). It's to be released later this year they claim...probably 2018 Big Grin No middleman since it's all controlled by smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.

https://ujomusic.com/

"Demo artist" here https://rac.ujomusic.com/

(2017-12-30, 11:24 AM)Carsten Wrote: I also think it sounds great.  Hugues you can click the "Eng" button and the page will show in English. (The page is really really slow)

I stumbled upon  UJO music that is a decentralised project based on the Ethereum blockchain. It's like iTunes, but decentralized and the artist get paid directly by the users with Ether (Ethereum). It's to be released later this year they claim...probably 2018 Big Grin No middleman since it's all controlled by smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.

https://ujomusic.com/

"Demo artist" here https://rac.ujomusic.com/

Yes the site is translated in English, but not the subscribe section. Handling a captcha in Chinese is not possible for me. Try and you'll see.

UJOMUSIC is great. Remember the days when we where looking to make a coin, token, blockchain app ourselves. One of my sugestions was something like that. I will have a look at this, but I already know I am going to like this.

Yes, I couldn't register as well. Strange page that show up.